Forgot "covid": MonkeyPox is here

Kosmik

Honorary Master
Quick, lets block these dirty first world countries from coming in, mandatory screening and isolation for US and EU.

Chemical scrubs and hard brushing required, maybe even cavity checks for hidden pox...

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
The vaccines are safe
Well the vaccine for this is the smallpox vaccine, its been around for yonks and 87% effective.

Interesting though is that the deathrate is 1% and much harder to spread than covid.
So this time round I doubt we will see any kind of interventions and you are on your own.
Those pustules look horrid though so I can see many getting a jab privately.

I can see the public narrative swinging hard on this one: "Where are our free jabs??"

PaulMurkin

Expert Member
So the 'rona didn't have the desired effect or outcome, so here's the start of round 2.
They're really trying hard to implement the whole Orwellian machinery worldwide.

neoprema

Executive Member
This is just a storm in a teacup. It’s got a very very low mortality rate and is more of sn irritation. Plus there have been and are treatments and vaccines.
It’s probably just an uptick now because we’ve been so focused on trying not to be wiped out by covid that we’ve been neglecting interventions for some other things. If however it does decide to bed down and remain an issue we just go get jabbed with a vaccine. There’s a reason we have medical science, and we don’t still punch holes in our heads when we have a headache…

JustAsk

Expert Member
Here comes the (covid) remix...

And as usual with totally random events, the simulation was done last year. The date predicted in the simulation was mid-May 2022.

In March 2021 at the Munich Security Conference, a simulation was run on reducing "high-consequence biological threat". The exercise sought to examine gaps in national and international biosecurity and pandemic preparedness. The exercise scenario portrayed a "global pandemic" involving an unusual strain of monkeypox virus that emerged in the fictional nation of Brinia and spread globally over 18 months.
link

The scam test is once again the good ol PCR

Dudlu

Expert Member
Here comes the (covid) remix...

And as usual with totally random events, the simulation was done last year. The date predicted in the simulation was mid-May 2022.

link

The scam test is once again the good ol PCR
I don't know man. I've played Plague Inc. You generally don't correct for a virus that didn't kill off the planet by replacing it with one that spreads slower.

borro

Expert Member
The same people that predicts that you will "own nothing and be happy" and that you will eat much less meat by 2030? The same people that is developing a way to track individual people's carbon footprint?

JustAsk

Expert Member
I don't know man. I've played Plague Inc. You generally don't correct for a virus that didn't kill off the planet by replacing it with one that spreads slower.
What virus? There is no virus...at least not in the sense of what most are thinking. Anyways, the point that you sidestepped was...there was, again, a simulation that just happened to become real.

Last edited:

Temujin

Honorary Master
iu

neoprema

Executive Member
What virus? There is no virus...at least not in the sense of what most are thinking. Anyways, the point that you sidestepped was...there was, again, a simulation that just happened to become real.
There’s is no virus. *in Morpheus voice*
:ROFL:
Lemme guess you also believe the Earth is flat?