Former president's wife files for divorce, demands husband disclose finances - report

holler

Seems like the unnamed ex-president was trying to pull his old tricks of not submitting documents to the presiding officer and then pleading abuse. This forced the wife's lawyer to subpoena his bank statements from the banks, thus opening a can of worms.
The world is getting hot for this unnamed ex-president.

I wonder who he is and whether he declared this income to SARS? /s

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...

surface

Honorary Master

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
I wonder whether this former president is supported by the ANC Women's League and what their views are on husband's withholding rightful maintenance and not sharing full income during maintenance proceedings?
Their views will probably be the same as it was towards the Khwezi protesters who embarrassed a president during the election results. Then again that was a named president...

Blackhand

As much as it brightens my day to see Zuma get shredded, R95 000p/m in maintenance is absolutely insane.

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
As much as it brightens my day to see Zuma get shredded, R95 000p/m in maintenance is absolutely insane.
Goes to show how much money he's pulling in if that's the amount they arrived at. It's not like they arbitrarily thumbsucked it, it was derived from his income history...

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Goes to show how much money he's pulling in if that's the amount they arrived at. It's not like they arbitrarily thumbsucked it, it was derived from his income history...
And even that number is from incomplete records.