Former Proteas Dippenaar, Symcox lay into Ngidi over Black Lives Matter stance

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
I'm not doing this for work purposes so I'm entitled to have a view here. Well-known cricket Journos like Firdose Moonda and Telford Vice (who is one of the most respected in the world) also take strong stances on these issues which probably won't please you.
Moonda is biased and it shows in her reporting.

Currantly

Expert Member
Bernard Kerik: Convicted Terrorist Susan Rosenberg on Board Tied to BLM Fundraising Operations

MightyQuin

Not amused...
Nqindi is a known racist looking for outrage, just like rietrot and a few others I mostly ignore all of those. New journo I genuinely didn't see a single racist post from. You can point it out to me because I could've just missed it.
Boeta has been posting far-right propaganda for a long-time,

Also the posts saying that:

Pat also seems to have been a controversial character for a while.
There is definitely a reason to believe that Pat is racist
General sweeping statements branding people as racist with no evidence...

Nqindi

Expert Member
I
I've been on myBB for 13 years now and this is the first post I've ever reported.

@Nqindi I really hope you understand that this kind of talk is unacceptable, not just online but in real life. You need to find help.
Yeah, I am in trouble with the mods. Am sorry for the offence that I caused. But I think the meaning behind my post was misinterpreted by some people.

wbot

Executive Member
@Nqindi

Elaborate on "white spaces"

Maybe
modern-home-interior-designs-white-bathroom.jpg

?

Reactions: STS

MightyQuin

Not amused...
I

Yeah, I am in trouble with the mods. Am sorry for the offence that I caused. But I think the meaning behind my post was misinterpreted by some people.

Oh really? Please, spin it for us, so we can see what you really meant?

Craig_

Honorary Master

So him saying he believe someone to be racist because the person posts far right propaganda is racist? Not even brandishing the person, but saying he believes it, in other words in his opinion?

Is he not allowed an opinion? I believe many, if not most of those on this forum posting far right propaganda are racist as well. Does that now make me a racist?

Once again noticing someone being racist is called racism. According to your own definition here you are thus also a racist. I'm saying this because you rightfully called out Nqindi's racism. Or does it only work the other way round?

truman19

If this is your definition of racism then I'm sorry to tell your that you've been participating in the most racist forum there is.....

Nqindi

Expert Member
Oh really? Please, spin it for us, so we can see what you really meant?
Those spaces that, in their existence, entrench white exclusivity, to the extent that even when blacks are involved, they do so as mere tokens - with no voice and are expected to simply smile and play along. The moment the said blacks begin to assert themselves they face a backlash from the guardians of those white spaces.

Sorry if I am not clear, but English is not my first language and this is the most I could squeeze from the tiny English part of the brain.

Mrcricket

Expert Member
On this forum it seems only blacks can be racist. Whites are all non racist good folk fighting communism.

People here believe Willem Petzer is a credible source and that he is not racist. That's all you need to know. I've seen some of his material used in these circles to argue points.

access

Honorary Master
Those spaces that, in their existence, entrench white exclusivity, to the extent that even when blacks are involved, they do so as mere tokens - with no voice and are expected to simply smile and play along. The moment the said blacks begin to assert themselves they face a backlash from the guardians of those white spaces.

Sorry if I am not clear, but English is not my first language and this is the most I could squeeze from the tiny English part of the brain.

what is your take on black spaces, or asian spaces or what ever other spaces.

Mrcricket

Expert Member
"theres a forum for you too. black management forum."

You know I've seen some people complain "why is there a black management forum, why can't there be a white management forum,"

Guess what, whites AFAIK I know are not barred from joining the black management forum. I remember when I was at Uni a few years ago, there was a white guy who was on the committee in a leadership position. AFAIK, they use the symbolic definition of black which applies to previously disadvantaged people and incorporates some white people as well.

Also, nobody is stopping you from starting your own movements if you want- there are some in existence. I think some of you would do quite well if you joined the VF+.