Former security agency and ANC members linked to Jacob Zuma allegedly behind riots – sources

neoprema

Executive Member
I liked his talk tonight, it was good, straight-forward and to the point and exposed the source. Now hopefully we can go on with our lives earning money, living and getting vaccinated without these stupids causing economic sabotage.

j4ck455

Executive Member
What is the penalty for treason in SA?
Good question, I don't have the answer, and it seems like treason (whether high or not) is a common law thing.

Extract from https://hsf.org.za/publications/hsf-briefs/treason-in-southern-africa
The crime of high treason is defined as:
“any conduct unlawfully committed by a person owing allegiance to a state with the intention of:
• overthrowing the government of the Republic;
• coercing the government by violence into any action or inaction;
• violating, threatening or endangering the existence, independence or security of the Republic;
• changing the constitutional structure of the Republic.”

This is recent but doesn't get any closer to saying what the penalty of high treason might be:

Zuma and his faction can be tried for a very long list of crimes, that just needs to happen now with no further delays, it would be nice if high treason and sedition were amongst the charges.

Especially since Zuma and most of his faction have at some point sworn the prescribed oaths to uphold The Constitution and the laws of the country.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Tell me Zuma isn't behind this, you think he handed himself over for giggles?

He handed himself over because he was attempting a coup.
He doesn't need to be behind this, all he needs to do is just sit there and moan about being incarcerated without a trial, his worshippers will take care of the rest.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Like Trump hey? Sat back and tried to ignore his complicity in what happened in the USA! I wonder how much those events influenced this lot into believing they could get away with it.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Like Trump hey? Sat back and tried to ignore his complicity in what happened in the USA! I wonder how much those events influenced this lot into believing they could get away with it.

Do you think the uneducated in SA even know where the USA is? We've just had a journo in SA reporting armoured cars as tanks...

JustAsk

Expert Member
Deflection 101.

Focus on ACTUAL looters with a mountain of video evidence first. Geezuz, it sounds like the idiot blames the kid that bought the liquor and not his son that drank it.

Fck your talks, allegations and other hypothetical nonsense and focus on the facts on hand first.

btw. Saw on RT last night how many looters are now actively snitched on and many high value items are being recovered.

Solarion

Honorary Master
Former security agency members linked to Zuma allegedly behind riots – sources

Former senior security agency and ANC members aligned with Jacob Zuma have been implicated in using intelligence networks to instigate the unrest in Gauteng and KwaZulu-Natal.

That's fine but this is only half the story. Don't be stingy now. Give is the names of the white and Asian puppet masters behind all of this. Stop with the bullshit ANC. You owe it to South Africa to spill the beans.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Well to be fair, the educated in USA don't know schit on a map...some don't even know who their president are. That's first world education for you.

Correct. Now compare it to third world education in SA for a comparison of what SA people know...

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Do you think the uneducated in SA even know where the USA is? We've just had a journo in SA reporting armoured cars as tanks...
It is not about the masses, the rabble, the cannon fodder, the sheep. It never has been. It is simply about the handful of influencers, and you can bet on it they know all about what happened in the USA.

DA-LION-619

Honorary Master
That's fine but this is only half the story. Don't be stingy now. Give is the names of the white and Asian puppet masters behind all of this. Stop with the bullshit ANC. You owe it to South Africa to spill the beans.
“The more I learn, the more I realize how much I don't know.”

Solarion

Honorary Master
"Hurry up and die so I can sell your people and your country to foreigners"

zuma-mandela_2589905b.jpg