• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

Fortnite Players SA

beans100

Executive Member
Played on PC for a while, but couldn't get my friends to join. They all on GTA V online (fanatics). Anyway, I got bored with GTA, so thinking of getting back into Fortnite again. Though, I'm contemplating on waiting for the Android version, to play it on the Mi Box.

Soul Assassin

Executive Member
Played on PC for a while, but couldn't get my friends to join. They all on GTA V online (fanatics). Anyway, I got bored with GTA, so thinking of getting back into Fortnite again. Though, I'm contemplating on waiting for the Android version, to play it on the Mi Box.
Pretty sure they said it won't have controller support at first.

RexxGrim

Executive Member
Was playing (Xbox1) with a 3 man squad all RSA. We forgot to change the settings to "No Fill". We got a random and invited the guy to chat. Turns out he was from SA as well. Keeping in mind how many ppl play this game, I was just wondering wtf is the odds of that happening. :D

Soul Assassin

Executive Member