Forum Member of the Year - Your nominations needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpm

Admin
Staff member
Can you please nominate up to three MyBroadband forum members who you think should be named “Forum member of the year”?

You can nominate any member, including moderators, with two exceptions: no admin (mybroadband staff) and no inactive members (unfortunately also those who have passed on).

--Please post your nominations in this thread, with a reason for each nomination.

Important note: MickeyD and Faniebraai will receive posthumous awards from MyBroadband.

Last edited:

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Honest opinion rpm, there is no need for nominations....

We all know who deserves the award, and the exclusion of inactive (passed on) members by and large means nobody can nominate the relevant deserving person.

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
Can you please nominate up to three MyBroadband forum members who you think should be named “Forum member of the year”?

You can nominate any member, including moderators, with two exceptions: no admin (mybroadband staff) and no inactive members (unfortunately also those who have passed on).

--Please post your nominations in this thread, with a reason for each nomination.
Roux - all round active member, useful posts re phones etc. useless pictures thread which keeps the troglodytes occupied.

Dave - contributive member who also helps icemanbrfc understand formula 1.

Apoc - the picssssss

rpm

Admin
Staff member
Honest opinion rpm, there is no need for nominations. We all know who deserves the award, and the exclusion of inactive (passed on) members by and large means nobody can nominate the relevant deserving person.
It is true that MickeyD and Faniebraai were great members and deserve this award. However, as there is a prize involved an active member has to win.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
It is true that MickeyD and Faniebraai were great members and deserve this award. However, as there is a prize involved an active member has to win.
Fair enough....

If the prize happens to be anything cash based... or could be converted to cash, then my suggestion would be to donate the prize to a charity of the families chosing....

(I obviously am not trying to be difficult, just that I think it would be more meaningful as a community if we chose the correct person and did something worthwhile on that persons behalf)

OCP

Expert Member
I know we can't vote for passed members but I the only vote I would want to make is for a joint MickeyD/Fanie award.

rpm

Admin
Staff member
I obviously am not trying to be difficult, just that I think it would be more meaningful as a community if we chose the correct person and did something worthwhile on that persons behalf
I understand and respect your view on this matter.

Our view is that MyBroadband has many great members who contribute daily to help and entertain others, and a cool gift to one (or maybe more) of them will be fun. Branded gear may form part of it, of course :)

theratman

Executive Member
Understand both sides here, would be great to honour those who passed but RPMs requirements are for active members. I spend most of my time in the same threads so would be unfair on me to nominate based on the small part of mybb that I'm active in.

xeslaro

Expert Member
Apoc
Ockie
Morty

All three contribute to this forum in a friendly non-hostile demeanor. There are many other too. We just need to maintain a balance between "good" and "evil" on myBB.

/Rip Fanie and MCD.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Apoc
Ockie
Morty

All three contribute to this forum in a friendly non-hostile demeanor. There are many other too. We just need to maintain a balance between "good" and "evil" on myBB.

/Rip Fanie and MCD.
Can I nominate myself as the evil?

Status
Not open for further replies.