"Free" delivery of Rain sims - Black Friday special

Chad_29

Also, I plan to use the uncapped deal but would first like to test the speeds. So do I need to pay the R250 for the uncapped first before getting that free week or can I just buy the sim?

hungrymamba

Expert Member
I am trying to understand the euphoria around this deal. So you get the SIM card for R50 right? Then it's 1GB for R50... For someone like me who uses like 150GB per month, how will it work, or are people paying the R50 for just the 7 days free uncapped data? Please balance me here...

Chad_29

I am trying to understand the euphoria around this deal. So you get the SIM card for R50 right? Then it's 1GB for R50... For someone like me who uses like 150GB per month, how will it work, or are people paying the R50 for just the 7 days free uncapped data? Please balance me here...
I plan to use the uncapped deal for R250pm which is the best value ATM given you have sufficient speeds and don't need it between 6pm and 11pm

hungrymamba

Expert Member
I plan to use the uncapped deal for R250pm which is the best value ATM given you have sufficient speeds and don't need it between 6pm and 11pm

Mmm, okay, makes sense, so the 6pm to 11pm 'curfew' applies on all 7 days of the week?

SykomantiS

Expert Member
Can one switch between the two options, say, three months down the line, for whatever reason?

MirageF1

Executive Member
Woopdeedoo, get real, with some proper data deals not some burger priced 1 day free delivery fee

Some mother's children...:rolleyes: