Free Huawei watch GT when pre-order

Sarg3_ZN

Did you guys get a tracking number or was it just delivered?
You should get a sms notifying you that it will be delivered in a week of two. Then the courier company will get in touch when they have it and are ready to deliver it to you.

Thanks for reply.
Just weird, watch was delivered today without any communication.
Not complaining thou, just glad to received watch and confidence restored.

Have you received any mail/sms regarding claim?
If not, I would recommend calling the Huawei customer service and ask if your claim is in the system.

Daz_A3

Have you received any mail/sms regarding claim?
If not, I would recommend calling the Huawei customer service and ask if your claim is in the system.
Just the initial sms & email confirming that I had lodged the claim and if will now be sent for verification. Nothing since then Yeah - will probably have to try contact them

Ohk
Same happened to myself. Also claimed 5 April and received sms/mail. But I did call once every week for update and make sure I was in system.
I don't want to give you false hope, but I think you will get the watch if you claimed 5 April. Should be of the first to have claimed and you should get a message soon to confirm verification. Yew

bluntspoon

I have just received delivery of my P30 Pro. What/Who do I speak to to get my GT Active Watch? Why is it not in the box? :unsure:

@Huawei - please sort this out asap, else I'll be returning the phone.

Last edited:

bluntspoon

No, it ended on the 6th May, when I ordered my phone off the Vodacom Website. I expected to see the watch in the box with my phone. #notimpressed

EADC

Expert Member
No, it ended on the 6th May, when I ordered my phone off the Vodacom Website. I expected to see the watch in the box with my phone. #notimpressed
While stocks last the watches where gone by the 21st of April so it was done.

Did you read the terms once you get phone you are meant to claim it from Huawei no mention of getting it with phone.

BrandedZA

Submitted online on the 15th April and got the confirmation email thereafter. Received the watch today 15th May by courier, so i guess about 4 weeks.