Free speed upgrades for Afrihost's fibre customers

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Company Rep
I have requested downgrade already on the 2nd since I expected this reply. So you going to process it now?

Morning,

Downgrades are not instant they are scheduled for the end of the month. Once the downgrade is complete you should be able to take the double speed promo.

Erpenstine

Good morning all,

There has been some adjustments to the promo terms to include more people.

Previously clients with Price overrides like the Octotel clients and old SADV clients.

We are not allowing these clients to also benefit from the double speed promo. There is a small catch though. When you opt in for the double speed promo and choose to cancel at the end of the promotion you will revert back to catalogue pricing which means you will lose your monthly discounted price and now pay the price as shown on the website.

@ct_kingpin @Erpenstine @koeks525 @ambro @Deonlr
Saw that catch, no thank you can't afford a 33% price increase

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Company Rep
As this promotion draw to an end I hope everyone that took advantage of this promo enjoyed the extra speeds. As mentioned above please do submit the downgrade in clientzone before the 15th if you wish to opt out of the promotion. It will schedule the downgrade for between 9pm and 3am on the last day of January 2021.

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
As this promotion draw to an end I hope everyone that took advantage of this promo enjoyed the extra speeds. As mentioned above please do submit the downgrade in clientzone before the 15th if you wish to opt out of the promotion. It will schedule the downgrade for between 9pm and 3am on the last day of January 2021.
Did you send a mail to all customers on the product reminding them of it?

The Door

Honorary Master
Apart from the couple of days downtime when I signed up... Vumatel are special.

e4et

Expert Member
Sure did.
Thanks a bunch. :coffee: