Free Vumatel fibre speed upgrades

PhreakBoy

Executive Member
They sure bought a lot of positive sentiment for free, but then again "there is no such thing as negative publicity."

happyCoder

I think if they just listed the participanting isp's it would go a long way. People are waiting for the upgrades that are never going to come.

ChuckNorris

If you look at VUMA's twitter page I think they spend more time saying the same thing thing to every tweet that it will take a few days than attending to the upgrades.It is a disgrace how people are complaining about something that they are getting for free.

Rabobi

Executive Member
If you look at VUMA's twitter page I think they spend more time saying the same thing thing to every tweet that it will take a few days than attending to the upgrades.It is a disgrace how people are complaining about something that they are getting for free.
Its more of a disgrace promising something then not delivering and calling customers whiners

nivo

My speeds are up since yesteday. Vumatel with Vodacom as ISP.

wingnut771

Executive Member
if chuck norris hasn't got yet, not holding much hope for the rest of us plebs.

• Haha
Reactions: air

Sudo Panic

Pretty much, who are they kidding with educational streams, it's going to be teens at home watching four 1080P60 Twitch streams in a multistream while downloading the next 50GB COD update.
Twitch is just filled with e-girl's who can't find real jobs, YouTube is filled with clickbait **** that reminds you to sub like and smash the bell notification so that you can come back and watch the same **** tomorrow, what happened to the days where YouTube had content creators who weren't even doing it for the money, I mean yes lets be real this stuff takes time, money and dedication but quality declined so far its just above DSTV :ROFL: