Free WiFi with Samsung devices through AlwaysOn

sparticus

Expert Member
So how does one connect ? Where is these hotspots ? Any more info ? so glad I chose my S3 over the iPhone

oronte

Expert Member
Thanks, so details will only be available on 1 April.
South African support is really the thing Samsung gets right (which no other manufacturer does) - we usually get new high end devices in the first week, they've launched a number of their content services in SA (none of them impressive, but it shows their commitment), and now free wifi not just for new phones but old ones too. Well done Samsung.

sparticus

Expert Member
Thanks, so details will only be available on 1 April.
South African support is really the thing Samsung gets right (which no other manufacturer does) - we usually get new high end devices in the first week, they've launched a number of their content services in SA (none of them impressive, but it shows their commitment), and now free wifi not just for new phones but old ones too. Well done Samsung.
Why oh why April the 1st ? Now we cant believe it lol

Rosaudio

First Officer
I love AlwaysOn, i'm actually able to use the wi-fi here and when I was in Dubai. That was on my MWEB account which I no longer have so I hope this could fill that gap. Instead of the ridiculous Boingo

Avenue

Expert Member
This is just another reason why they're slipping ahead in the race