• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

Freelance Android and iOS Developer

biometrics

Freelance App Developer
Job description: Android and iOS developer.
Location or telecommuting: Based in Cape Town and telecommute.
Permanent or part-time: Freelance.
Junior, intermediary or senior: Senior.
Availability: In a few months.
Experience: A professional developer with 28 years’ experience. I have developed for various disciplines including mobile applications, Windows desktop applications, Linux web services and low level firmware & device drivers.
Technologies: Desktop, server, mobile and embedded. Many languages, tools, frameworks, libraries and components.
About me: I'm a geek and live for this stuff.
What am I looking for: Freelance Android and iOS app development.
Links: Message me for my website.

Last edited:

olbusuyi

I need your service pls

Can you please send me your email address. Mine is... PM for email address.
I need a freelance developer that can take over the upgrade and maintainance of app that i just launched. There are a couple of feature that I need to add.

Thanks,

Job description: Android and iOS developer
Location or telecommuting: Cape Town or telecommuting
Permanent or part-time: Part-time
Junior, intermediary or senior: Senior
Availability: Immediately
Experience: Professional developer for 27 years. I've developed for various disciplines be it low level firmware and device drivers, Windows desktop applications, Linux web services and mobile applications.
Technologies: Desktop, server, mobile and embedded. Many languages, tools, frameworks, libraries and components. Too many to list.
About me: I'm a geek and live for this stuff.
What am I looking for: I'm looking for freelance mobile app development work. I have about 20 hours a week available.
Links: Message me.

Last edited by a moderator:

biometrics

Freelance App Developer
Standard two week bump.

Still busy with the above mentioned project, but I am available to discuss yours.

Stillie

Expert Member
And another bump :p;)

@Stillie, I've had nearly a dozen enquiries the past six months of which a few were well worth it, so it works for me (I still have a day job). :)
nice keep it up bud! would love to see some of the apps u have dev'd im a jnr android dev myself