Freemasons

ISP cash cow

Executive Member
Yes, the way that you put it, is the way that they want to be seen. The reality is that they are more dangerous than that. They controlling the world today in a way that can take us all of us to a sad apocalypses, just because of greediness .
you getting mixed up with the illuminati myth bud.

JC H

Actually that is incorrect as the illuminati control the world
yeah we need to give trust/nobody time to sign out of his one account to log into his clone account to answer back.
The illuminati are Freemasons, the knowledge that they have are base in freemasonry. The creator of the illuminaty was a freemason. And ... they control from the smallest town to the White House trough their multinationals in which we happily buy hamburgers and fried chicken.

ISP cash cow

Executive Member
The illuminati are Freemasons, the knowledge that they have are base in freemasonry. The creator of the illuminaty was a freemason. And ... they control from the smallest town to the White House trough their multinationals in which we happily buy hamburgers and fried chicken.
Just because Adam Weishaupt was a freemason doesn't make it that the freemasons are part and parcel of the illuminati. Freemasonry was around way before Adam Weishhaupt was born, and way before he came up with his Illuminati idea and yes he did steal some of the freemasons rituals for his "Illuminati groups", as well as try and use the freemason meetings to try and recruit members but it was not that successful, since the Freemasons are still around and the Illuminati is now a myth.

If the Illuminati are real and control the world and are part and parcel of the freemasons then my dad got the **** end of the stick because he is a freemason and is retired in a small flat in the UK, instead of living some lavish lifestyle with supermodels and big houses and buying islands.

EADC

Executive Member
This is incorrect again the illuminati is self sustainable organisation who had no ties to other order.

The leader of the illuminati is Jay-z and if you dispute this I will fight you

JC H

Just because Adam Weishaupt was a freemason doesn't make it that the freemasons are part and parcel of the illuminati. Freemasonry was around way before Adam Weishhaupt was born, and way before he came up with his Illuminati idea and yes he did steal some of the freemasons rituals for his "Illuminati groups", as well as try and use the freemason meetings to try and recruit members but it was not that successful, since the Freemasons are still around and the Illuminati is now a myth.

If the Illuminati are real and control the world and are part and parcel of the freemasons then my dad got the **** end of the stick because he is a freemason and is retired in a small flat in the UK, instead of living some lavish lifestyle with supermodels and big houses and buying islands.
Well so then you know they base their power in the pyramid shape... may be he was at the base of it .

JC H

This is incorrect again the illuminati is self sustainable organisation who had no ties to other order.

The leader of the illuminati is Jay-z and if you dispute this I will fight you
They are not a self sustainable organization ... they need us . You and me .
And Jay -z ... I do not know !!

ISP cash cow

Executive Member
Well so then you know they base their power in the pyramid shape... may be he was at the base of it .
Their pyramid symbology for the freemasons is "strength and duration" as well as the fact that it is a stone based structure made with great fortitude and since the freemasons started from the "stone masons" well yeah there is your complete secret of the pyramid secret

But maybe you right he was only a 28 Degree Free Mason but I suppose the top degree was the all knowing secret society called the illuminati and didn't want their sheep to follow the riches. Saying that though, my dad actually had a friend who was a master mason (33 Degree mason) and he also didn't have any planes, island or big mansions :unsure:

chrisc

Executive Member
Father was a Freemason and became a Fellowcraft after about 12 years, all this before WWII. You have to be good at public speaking, learn certain grips, signs, sacred words and passwords. He was a member for 45 years in England and found the business angle very beneficial. He was a self-employed chemical engineer and in 1960, was asked by ICI in Wales to start a plant in Cape Town. This became SA Nylon Spinners

He found the Freemasons here a lukewarm version of what he had found in England and interest waned. When he died at 97 in 2003, I was asked to donate his regalia to the hall in Pinelands, Cape Town. About a year later, I was notified that they had agreed to pay me for the stuff and I received about R14000 from them. I had no idea it was so valuable, but some tooled leather apron he had was a 18th century creation

I have no interest in the association

grok

Honorary Master
I did not know it was anime based. It was just a good skop, skiet & donner movie.
Just realised it could have been manga as well, not always sure about the difference, but yeah it used to be a 'comic book series' before they made the film..

Attachments

eg2505

Honorary Master
how true is it that Freemasons are dying from old age, as millennials aren't joining.