Friend or Acquaintance... I wonder

Pitbull

Verboten
I can be friends with a female/females and not have sexual urges... so it is possible.
Then you have 1 of two problems.

1. Your gay but haven't admitted it to yourself
2. your gay but to scared to tell us

Sorry it is not possible, never ;)

Pitbull

Verboten
There's no rule that you cant sleep with female friends is there? :) Of course you'll want to eventually - blame beer.
Now this is very true, but then you had that planned from the start, wasn;t really a friendship was it :D

medicnick83

Paramedic
Then you have 1 of two problems.

1. Your gay but haven't admitted it to yourself
2. your gay but to scared to tell us

Sorry it is not possible, never ;)
Ya... Okay Pitbull, I'm gay... are you happy??!?! Just for you.

Can we get back on topic now? :rolleyes:

medicnick83

Paramedic
Now this is very true, but then you had that planned from the start, wasn;t really a friendship was it :D
Trust me when I've say this that I've been very drunk around some of my female friends and I didn't wanna sleep with them... however, once I got hold of my GF, she got it goooooooooooooooooood ;)

Maybe a few years ago... say 18/19, I might have agreed with you Pitbull & Bwana, but to be honest, I've seen how it goes... you shag a female friend and things are ruined from there.

You make those mistakes and grow up.

Wait... We were discussing friendships, not shagging females!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pitbull

Verboten
Trust me when I've say this that I've been very drunk around some of my female friends and I didn't wanna sleep with them... however, once I got hold of my GF, she got it goooooooooooooooooood ;)

Maybe a few years ago... say 18/19, I might have agreed with you Pitbull & Bwana, but to be honest, I've seen how it goes... you shag a female friend and things are ruined from there.

lol

ok coming from a 25 year old ..........LMAO!
It doesn't change mate, it's in your genes. Seriously, you need to stop asking these kind of questions on the forum and go sit infront of a mirror and be open to yourself ;)

medicnick83

Paramedic
lol

ok coming from a 25 year old ..........LMAO!
It doesn't change mate, it's in your genes. Seriously, you need to stop asking these kind of questions on the forum and go sit infront of a mirror and be open to yourself ;)
You're so not gonna drop this are you?
Why don't you just stop with it now, go sit in a corner and write on your forehead "OKAY, I THINK GDIZA IS GAY" and move on with your life.

You're irratating me now... it was funny the first time around, it's not anymore - now it's just boring.

I ask the questions because it's something I think about.

Scooby_Doo

Executive Member
no love for you in here, its like walking into a room full of people you just had a fight with.

Pitbull

Verboten
You're so not gonna drop this are you?
Why don't you just stop with it now, go sit in a corner and write on your forehead "OKAY, I THINK GDIZA IS GAY" and move on with your life.

You're irratating me now... it was funny the first time around, it's not anymore - now it's just boring.

I ask the questions because it's something I think about.
No, but you are trying to tell me a sheep is a scrambler....... :rolleyes:
Don't try and tell us you can have a female "friend" just because of her being a friend..... bs.

We're a little older than 13 to know the difference :)

medicnick83

Paramedic
No, but you are trying to tell me a sheep is a scrambler....... :rolleyes:
Don't try and tell us you can have a female "friend" just because of her being a friend..... bs.

We're a little older than 13 to know the difference :)
Okay, so let's agree to disagree that I can have female friends and not wanna shag them, and you, can't.

Done? :rolleyes:

Waaib

Executive Member
I have 4 friends but one is dead so not very useful at the moment.

I don't believe that 100% platonic relationships exist.

medicnick83

Paramedic
I have 4 friends but one is dead so not very useful at the moment.

I don't believe that 100% platonic relationships exist.
Sorry Waaib bout the friend, but we keep on ending back on this 'sexual' topic of friendships.

I was talking about friendships in general, male, female etc.

People don't know how to be friends... that was the original topic.

Why do we keep drifting back onto this topic of 'guys not being able to be friends with woman because they'll want to have sex with them' ???? :mad:

Or is this thread just too indepth / complicated to ponder... because if so, I'll understand.

Waaib

Executive Member
Sorry Waaib bout the friend, but we keep on ending back on this 'sexual' topic of friendships.

No worries. He's owes me a Knight Rider t-shirt. I plan to collect with interest one day.

I thought your original question was answered. You where worried you have very few real friends. Most folks here seem to have between 3 and 5 so you can stop worrying and tell us about that time at you and one of your only friends girlfriends where at band camp.

Pitbull

Verboten

People don't know how to be friends... that was the original topic.

Why do we keep drifting back onto this topic of 'guys not being able to be friends with woman because they'll want to have sex with them' ???? :mad:

Or is this thread just too indepth / complicated to ponder... because if so, I'll understand.
You are using the word "friends" out of context again.

True frinedship only comes along very few times in ones life. No one in the world will have more than 3 Friends in the true sense of the word.

I blame afrikaans for this.

They have a term "Vriend" (Associate)
and "Beste Vriend" (A true friend)

I don;t know if the other languages have it the same. I think English does

medicnick83

Paramedic
Maybe it was answered, maybe I just didn't get the answer I wanted... :confused:

I also just realised that quite a few of my friends are younger than me, and probably not as 'mature' as me in alot of aspects of their lives.

I know a guy who is so messy and doesn't care - he also has the most warped opinons I've ever heard ;)

I know a girl who has had 1 too many abortions and has not learnt her lesson yet.

The list can go on...

Maybe that's the answer I was looking for... and I've pretty much answered my own question!

Pfffffffffft.

Thanks... I guess :D

hierts

I have close female friends I dont want to sleep with and im not gay.. but they are all ugly and cook real good food!

Risa

Now why in the world would you ask that?
Doesn't it bother you ever?

I mean, look, check my Facebook, I have close to 200 friends.
If I had to remove the people I don't talk to, might I as well close my account on Facebook! haha.

Okay, here:

When I have a girlfriend, I seem to have no problem spending time with my friends, they... OMG, I have to fight to see them and I just don't!

Friends need help or anything, I'm there like a bear, I need something, it's always a moerse drama, which brings me to the point, am I a friend or just someone that they know?

There is more... but gay... no!
i think this is one of those things ur gonna have to accept, ur a better friend than them but that doesnt mean they're bad friends just not as good as u. and theres not much u can do about it unless u want to risk making things worse by confronting them.

ok this i have a problem with. how can guys (or girls for that matter) be ok with this?? i mean how can u go back to being just friends after sleeping together personally i think that the guys a dick and the girl is a skank. the worst is when the guy just starts to ignore the girl and everything is awkward..y sleep with her in the first place then u dip*****?? i have decided to not even try and understand ppl anymore, girls and guys alike

Pitbull

Verboten
Riza, glad you joined.

You and Gdiza where friends, did he or did he not make a move on you or got some advance from this friendship ?