Friend or Acquaintance... I wonder

medicnick83

Paramedic
I can't see her replies, but we met with the intention of being more than friends.

EDIT: MANY MANY MANY YEARS AGO! :)

Last edited:

Pitbull

Verboten
I can't see her replies, but we met with the intention of being more than friends.
Sorry, all your credibility just went out the window.... I forgot about that :D As she said, you can't bonk a chich then claim she's a friend if you don;t want her no more.... that is not friendship :D

Again this is the reason for your other thread. You have no idea what friendship is ;)

medicnick83

Paramedic
Sorry, all your credibility just went out the window.... I forgot about that :D As she said, you can't bonk a chich then claim she's a friend if you don;t want her no more.... that is not friendship :D

Again this is the reason for your other thread. You have no idea what friendship is ;)
You see... you don't know Risa or the bigger picture.
And I have no intention of telling you.
Think what you will.

As for knowing how to be a friend... I tried, but with her, it's not possible, because Risa is inlove with me... or was, no... Is... ag, I dunno anymore, I dont wanna any any issues, I put her on ignore for a reason.

Let's leave it there.

Risa

gao...i thought my first bit of advice was good and he cant even see it...:(

medicnick83

Paramedic
... But having said what I just said.

I will try be friends with her again, in a few years, maybe she will have grown up by then.

Harsh to say, but I've always been open with it to her.

Risa

You see... you don't know Risa or the bigger picture.
And I have no intention of telling you.
Think what you will.

As for knowing how to be a friend... I tried, but with her, it's not possible, because Risa is inlove with me... or was, no... Is... ag, I dunno anymore, I dont wanna any any issues, I put her on ignore for a reason.

Let's leave it there.
again this would fall under the 'dont lead me on' category and the 'dont sleep with me with relationship intentions then drop me to friendship status' category

but this isnt a thread about us so some quote my good piece of advice

Risa

... But having said what I just said.

I will try be friends with her again, in a few years, maybe she will have grown up by then.

Harsh to say, but I've always been open with it to her.
if we wnt into an open friendship with everything clearly defined as friends id be ok and not push my feelings whatever they might be now

Pitbull

Verboten
i think this is one of those things ur gonna have to accept, ur a better friend than them but that doesnt mean they're bad friends just not as good as u. and theres not much u can do about it unless u want to risk making things worse by confronting them.

ok this i have a problem with. how can guys (or girls for that matter) be ok with this?? i mean how can u go back to being just friends after sleeping together personally i think that the guys a dick and the girl is a skank. the worst is when the guy just starts to ignore the girl and everything is awkward..y sleep with her in the first place then u dip*****?? i have decided to not even try and understand ppl anymore, girls and guys alike
gao...i thought my first bit of advice was good and he cant even see it...:(
again this would fall under the 'dont lead me on' category and the 'dont sleep with me with relationship intentions then drop me to friendship status' category

but this isnt a thread about us so some quote my good piece of advice
if we wnt into an open friendship with everything clearly defined as friends id be ok and not push my feelings whatever they might be now
Damn it, and there you 2 go and kill this thread now :(

StrayDog

I am starting to see what gdiza means, and I see his point.

Check this guys... whenever gdiza posts stuff, whatever thing he says, Risa starts posting stuff about "THEM" - no matter what thread it's in, if in TK or whatever, she starts heading in the direction of 'their past relationship / fling / whatever'

In the past gdiza attacked back but now he has put her on ignore, which is a good thing.

I think Risa should do the same.

Everyone says, "why don't these 2 take it to MSN or SKYPE or something" but now I'm starting to think that gdiza has blocked her on those programs and this is the only other medium where Risa can get to gdiza, but since he ignores her, YOU GUYS join in on her and take her side or generally attack gdiza.

As for the GAY comments mentioned earlier.

I prob wouldn't have posted this type of thread, I would've kept it to myself because I' know how u guys would react but maybe gdiza is just a different type of guy, everything I ever read of his, he is open and honest about it which is sorta refreshing.

Risa

Check this guys... whenever gdiza posts stuff, whatever thing he says, Risa starts posting stuff about "THEM" - no matter what thread it's in, if in TK or whatever, she starts heading in the direction of 'their past relationship / fling / whatever'

In the past gdiza attacked back but now he has put her on ignore, which is a good thing.

Everyone says, "why don't these 2 take it to MSN or SKYPE or something" but now I'm starting to think that gdiza has blocked her on those programs and this is the only other medium where Risa can get to gdiza, but since he ignores her, YOU GUYS join in on her and take her side or generally attack gdiza.

I prob wouldn't have posted this type of thread, I would've kept it to myself because I' know how u guys would react but maybe gdiza is just a different type of guy, everything I ever read of his, he is open and honest about it which is sorta refreshing.

um ya..i didnt head it that way tyvm!!! :mad:

read up u fool! it was pitbull and gdiza! y do i always i gave my advice and i commented on what happened then i stopped...

Pitbull

Verboten

Hi Straydog, from day one I thought you where Gdiza. and the above post doesn't make it easier for me to belive you are not ;)

I might be wrong but pls prove me wrong :D

Pitbull

Verboten
um ya..i didnt head it that way tyvm!!! :mad:

read up u fool! it was pitbull and gdiza! y do i always i gave my advice and i commented on what happened then i stopped...
Leave him be we know who he really is :rolleyes: