NeoNarchy

Mossel Bay is useless as well, been battling for almost 3 weeks now but Frogfoot keeps denying there is issues and hiding behind the ISP, started posting on Twitter for more than a week now tagging them and Vox. I don't understand how you can run an operation like this have no accountability and just continue to expand, We are locked into a year long contract that luckily for me has ended but yet Frogfoot are the only supplier in my area, so I am stuck with them. This has to be taken further, there is obviously an issue with there network, and needs to addressed ASAP.

xxeagle_za

Speeds is fine on my side, however I cannot stream anything on Twitch. The player never loads the video and blames it on Network Trouble.

eddief1

Expert Member
Mossel Bay is useless as well, been battling for almost 3 weeks now but Frogfoot keeps denying there is issues and hiding behind the ISP, started posting on Twitter for more than a week now tagging them and Vox. I don't understand how you can run an operation like this have no accountability and just continue to expand, We are locked into a year long contract that luckily for me has ended but yet Frogfoot are the only supplier in my area, so I am stuck with them. This has to be taken further, there is obviously an issue with there network, and needs to addressed ASAP.

From Mossel Bay - is the latency and packetloss present on your first hop, IE MB to CT?

Leno

Expert Member
What router are you running, if I may ask?
Its the Mikrotik Hex POE, should be able to do 1.5Gbit but I think thats with bonded interfaces and large packet sizes. Do have Fasttrack enabled

Could also be the laptop port, but the Mikrotik CPU cant do a proper Mikrotik speed test with their server

Have a 750Gr3 lying around, that has 2 CPU's but I need to power my ONT without the POE then

Leno

Expert Member
Of course they never put anything on the status page till after the event