thewusman

Expert Member
Good day. Thank you for your post. Please advise as to what your query pertains to in order for us to assist you accordingly. Thank you

We do apologize for this and can understand your frustration, However we are with urgency attending to the issue and once we have feedback we will revert back.

JohnStarr

Executive Member
I've been told that Vox owns FF. So basically they are the same company.
Yes and no. They do own them, but they simply escalate. Vox has never come out to say they're fixing FF at all, or apologised for this sort of support.

JohnStarr

Executive Member
Good day. Thank you for your post. Please advise as to what your query pertains to in order for us to assist you accordingly. Thank you

We do apologize for this and can understand your frustration, However we are with urgency attending to the issue and once we have feedback we will revert back.
No, they don't understand our frustration which is why you get this half-hearted response in the forum thread.

PhireSide

Honorary Master
Just look at the last ten days' worth of stats. This is absurdly bad.

1634043234297.png

1634044124244.png

Last edited:

Frogfoot Fibre

Frogfoot Fibre Rep
Company Rep
Good day. Thank you for the posts. Please note
Our senior engineers are investigating and trying to get the issue resolved as soon as possible. We will update you when we have more news.​

PhireSide

Honorary Master
Packet loss is still ongoing, at an average of 24% right now. Hold on to your hats UDP packets, folks!

1634044695053.png

Necrotic

Mine just came back as well.......what a sh@t show... My TELKOM LTE was more reliable...

PhireSide

Honorary Master
I'm busy moving house. Both Frogfoot and Openserve are available at the new address. No prizes for guessing which network I went with...
We will hang, draw and quarter you if you dare consider Frogfoot :p