Was for about an hours between 12am and 1am. Same thing that's happened the last 2 nights.

On the plus side though, i see I've finally been upgraded to 60/30
Capture.JPG

Was for about an hours between 12am and 1am. Same thing that's happened the last 2 nights.

On the plus side though, i see I've finally been upgraded to 60/30
View attachment 1659416
It’s interesting I’m based in JoBurg and the last two nights there has been down time at similar time, PPPoE stays up.
So I was wondering if it was maintenance.

Good luck with that one.

Remember, You are NOT the client. Frotfoot will always refer you to the ISP as they must be the ones at fault.

Your ISP will possibly get you to follow the same mundane and pathetic troubleshooting steps every single time, even if the fibre is hard down, ..

@Frogfoot Fibre , your service is, and remains one massive joke

An hour or more's Frogfoot Fiber outages several nights in a row last week, each time around 11pm-00:30 side.
Then ofcourse the random outages throughout the weekend as well where a group of us in town would go offline at the same time.

Infuriatingly poor service with no notices.

If only Frogfoot fiber would send an sms with each outage their management would see how unstable the network really is. Unbelievable.

can someone please inform us as to what has been happening the last couple of days..

@AfriGuy hoping you could perhaps give us some insight

Had brief drops around 10-11pm last night again. Wouldn't have noticed it normally, but being ingame with folks also on Frogfoot on the other side of town we all had the same dips at the same moments. (Different ISP's)

Had brief drops around 10-11pm last night again. Wouldn't have noticed it normally, but being ingame with folks also on Frogfoot on the other side of town we all had the same dips at the same moments. (Different ISP's)
We haven't had this side of the world (PE), at least not on our link (Mweb/FF)

We haven't had this side of the world (PE), at least not on our link (Mweb/FF)
It was very brief - like 2 seconds at a time. Wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't for the Dota match that moment.
Had 2x 5-10 second outages earlier the day too.

Usually Frogfoot George suffers at the same times as PE as we go through your exchange from what I can tell.

PS. Has there been any rumours of PE getting Openserve/Octotel or someone else?
I see Octotel has started pulling cables in George, Fancourt (blue - planned), and already live in the township areas (orange - live). Not sure if they'll expand throughout town, but any alternative to Frogfoot would be exceptionally welcome.

1707897249605.png

George is gatvol of Frogfoot. You understand teething problems, but it's been years now.

Back