FrogFoot speed upgrade, anyone got theirs yet?

Damnit they downgraded me to 240 :crying:
That is sad news, suppose the good times have come to an end :p

The one thing I’ll say is it seems to be going much quicker this time than last time.
Also snaps to FF for at least starting early rather than doing in the month you paying for higher speeds with out higher speeds.

That is sad news, suppose the good times have come to an end :p

The one thing I’ll say is it seems to be going much quicker this time than last time.
Also snaps to FF for at least starting early rather than doing in the month you paying for higher speeds with out higher speeds.
hmm , going to downgrade my package. Maybe I will get lucky and stay on 240 until next year :p

Change to Another Package​

Frogfoot is busy with maintenance and regrades will be disabled until the 1st of February. [AH.C.SB.C.CSCOAC.79]

Last edited:
I have just checked and mine went from 80/20 to 120/60 which, as others have said, is great to happen before the new month (and new price) On Vox. Price went from 749.00 to 798.00

Got our speed upgrade too (150->240). Didn't expect it as we're moving to another ISP at the end of the month, where we will be on a different speed, so I assumed they would not bother regrading our line now as FF had confirmed to me the cancellation of our current package was correctly logged in their systems by our outgoing ISP. Anyway, a few days of extra speed it is.

Looks like I have already gotten my upload upgrade but not download. Upload went from 10 Mbit/sec to 30 Mbit/sec but download still at 40 Mbit/sec. I am in Stellenbosch.

Looks like I have already gotten my upload upgrade but not download. Upload went from 10 Mbit/sec to 30 Mbit/sec but download still at 40 Mbit/sec. I am in Stellenbosch.
Upgrades are not completed yet, frogfoot is still working on them and your ISP still needs to update your profile as well.

This should be interesting; I was one 250/250 after the previous round of upgrades but then went down to 80/80. Let's see where I now end up.

Back