From one Zuma to another Zuma as South Africa’s president

ɹǝuuᴉM

Expert Member
Nkosazana is a "Zuma" only with the name. She might not be the best but given the alternatives, is the best what could happen to SA.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Nkosazana is a "Zuma" only with the name. She might not be the best but given the alternatives, is the best what could happen to SA.

Not correct, she share a whole lot with Zuma, children, family bonds and other things that we aren't aware of, I agree that my sceptism about her is probably unfair and irrational as she is her own person but I think it's better to err on the side of caution.

Last edited:

Tinuva

The Magician
Not correct, she share a whole lot with Zuma, children, family bonds and other things that we aren't aware of, I agree that my sceptism about her is probably unfair and irrational as she is her own person but I think it's better err on the side of caution.

I agree with you. The family bond she share with the current Zuma is good reason for concern. SA will be in the pooh for a longer time if this goes through :(

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...

Not by a long shot.

She is the status quo candidate that will let Zuma and his cronies keep the pillaging going. It would be the absolute worst outcome (other than Zuma somehow staying as President)

thestaggy

Honorary Master
At this point the rot is so deep within the ANC that it doesn't matter whom the next president is because it will just be another incompetent and corrupt pig that will not be held accountable for their actions.

In all likelihood it will be a Zupta sychophant that will continue to oversee the rape of South Africa.

Sl8er

Executive Member
Any person associated with zuma or the current anc is / will be bad news.

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
There are no honest anc cadres or supporters IMO because they already support crime, racism and corruption.
So if it's anc IMO it'll be corrupt, racist, steal and SA will be in a worse place.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Is that some kind of trick question? Cyril is Jacob on steroids. If Cyril comes to power the only ones who score are the EFF. And don't ask why.

I don't think that was a trick question at all and I was also interested hearing from you as to how Nkosazana is better than Cyril.
You've just piqued my interest by your "Cyril is Jacob on steroids" comment, tell us more...

Knyro

PhD in Everything
At this point the rot is so deep within the ANC that it doesn't matter whom the next president is because it will just be another incompetent and corrupt pig that will not be held accountable for their actions.

In all likelihood it will be a Zupta sychophant that will continue to oversee the rape of South Africa.

+1

At this point it's a choice between bad and worse.

The best thing we can hope for is a DA/EFF coalition managing to snag Gauteng. Maybe that will shake the ANC hard enough to make some sort of change.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
+1

At this point it's a choice between bad and worse.

The best thing we can hope for is a DA/EFF coalition managing to snag Gauteng. Maybe that will shake the ANC hard enough to make some sort of change.

I somehow doubt that, I think the ANC being removed as a government of the country is the awakening that they need. They have shown to be very resilient in downplaying things and the rot that has crippled the party, e.g. the manner in which they not only convinced their supporters but even themselves that losing the three metro is not such a big deal, with Zuma going as far as to liken it to losing a football match on penalties.

Let them feel the cold and maybe after that they may start to appreciate the voters more and stop taking them for granted.

Last edited: