Funny Pictures Thread – No. 6

silentc

@gamer16 , really enjoying the religious jokes, but please post them in the Jokes about religions thread.

I work with a number of religious people who I greatly respect, and while they would probably laugh at some of these, I do not want to disturb them by having these up on my monitors at the office. This is why the other thread exists. Separation of church and state, and all that jizz jazz

gamer16

Honorary Master
@gamer16 , really enjoying the religious jokes, but please post them in the Jokes about religions thread.

I work with a number of religious people who I greatly respect, and while they would probably laugh at some of these, I do not want to disturb them by having these up on my monitors at the office. This is why the other thread exists. Separation of church and state, and all that jizz jazz
Yessss alright, but only because you asked so nicely.

Mister 44

Executive Member

Shouldn't you be working instead of browsing the forums?

SaiyanZ

Executive Member
Shouldn't you be working instead of browsing the forums?
It's 2019 where a co-worker is offended if they spy a religious joke out of the corner of their eye, but they're completely fine if their co-worker is browsing mybb all day instead of working like them.

silentc

It's 2019 where a co-worker is offended if they spy a religious joke out of the corner of their eye, but they're completely fine if their co-worker is browsing mybb all day instead of working like them.