Funny Pictures Thread – No. 6

wizardofid

Executive Member
Normally when you make reference to something like this you're suppose to provide a linky.
Search funny pictures thread 4 and 5..... :D Has been reposted at least 5 or 6 times, and I expect to be posted here again at least twice more before thread closing.

Ask your self a simple question, what is strapped to the flatbed for safety the planks or the sand and stone.Secondly even with vibration and bumps the planks are more then enough to keep the sand and stone in place, because of the shape it has been placed in, it would take a while for a tipping point to be reached, truck would have likely have reached it's destination long before that.It's not a particularly funny picture, sure if you ignore the obvious.....:D

MrMag

Search funny pictures thread 4 and 5..... :D Has been reposted at least 5 or 6 times, and I expect to be posted here again at least twice more before thread closing.

Ask your self a simple question, what is strapped to the flatbed for safety the planks or the sand and stone.Secondly even with vibration and bumps the planks are more then enough to keep the sand and stone in place, because of the shape it has been placed in, it would take a while for a tipping point to be reached, truck would have likely have reached it's destination long before that.It's not a particularly funny picture, sure if you ignore the obvious.....:D
Moron don't you think we know the job the straps are doing. People are really laughing at the use of the trailer and the mix of materials. One can only imagine the sand blowing in the wind and stones falling off. Labour involved removing the materials at the destination.

gamer16

Executive Member
I find it fascinating that a grown person would go to these lengths to get some reaction on the internet. Is this what an incel is?
Someone invented a new word for people with overly high standards?