FW de Klerk: There is an element of truth that life and public services were better under the apartheid government.

yebocan

Executive Member
And now that you are able to vote for a party of your choosing, have things improved? #LiveWithIt
Indeed. Even with all the **** ups, even with Zuma...live is better. My life is not dictated by ****ed up racial legislation, trying to maintain a superiority of a people, that now bitch and moan...welcome to the grind... how you doing?

Mila

Honorary Master
You all are missing the point. He said an element.
Not the whole kaboodle.

Yes and even black people tell their children about the ‘good old days’ when they had to walk 20 miles backwards in the snow to get to school. And they did walk to school and they had pit toilets and they were suppose to be home at a certain time or the police would f them up, man the parties they had, and the shebeens and the little home they called thier own.

There is a lot to say about making something of of a crap situation. And I think most of us ancestors were much better at it than the latest bunch of moaners.

The only reason we complain is because we think we know hardship.
Your grand parents had it much worse

Half of our problem currently is the population explosion, whether it is from migrants or births and the other part is that the ANC ****ed up education. A few studies has shown this.
https://www.timeslive.co.za/amp/news/south-africa/2013-08-15-bantu-education-was-better-academic/

We also agreed a while ago that schools were more disciplined. Sit down shut up and learn. That is why you are here. If not. Go home and stop wasting everybody’s time.

And even if that is the only element that was better De Klerk is not lying.
But lets make this about race and mis his point completely.

The Anc ****ed up the country.
Not just for whites because we have to share.
More so for poor black people.
They do not care that they can vote. You can not eat a vote.
Instead of facing the truth the ANC,EFF,Blf and all the rich upper class that gives 0% about poor people, will perpetuate the same story.
It’s Apartheid’s fault.

It was, 15 years ago you might still gotten away with that crap but you know what.
Now it’s about 80% the ANC’s fault.
And if they could take that 80% away Apartheid can again take all the blame.

Its fine. I also blame apartheid. If it wasn’t for apartheid Zuma, ramaposa , EFF and blf would not have existed.
Imagine this country with no apartheid.
But it happened.
And all we can do now is make it better.

But unfortunately the ANC doesn’t want that.

kolaval

Expert Member
Indeed. Even with all the **** ups, even with Zuma...live is better. My life is not dictated by ****ed up racial legislation, trying to maintain a superiority of a people, that now bitch and moan...welcome to the grind... how you doing?
Have you considered that the lack of public services affect you even more?
Never mind the entitled white minority complaining about everything, it is the black population that needs a proper government right now.
How will they ever pull themselves up if the odds are stacked up against them, by their own government?

thestaggy

Honorary Master
Ah, so you are quite happy to wallow in the sh*t with everyone else? No greater ambition now that everyone endures the same sh*t?

yebocan

Executive Member
Ah, so you are quite happy to wallow in the sh*t with everyone else? No greater ambition now that everyone endures the same sh*t?
Well, happiness is what you make of things. My ambition is for peaceful country, moving forward...in the absence of that...you work with what you are dealt with. And yes, all in the same boat...welcome.

yebocan

Executive Member
Have you considered that the lack of public services affect you even more?
Never mind the entitled white minority complaining about everything, it is the black population that needs a proper government right now.
How will they ever pull themselves up if the odds are stacked up against them, by their own government?
...gods, know...we all are ****ed...from where I am sitting. Better to be ****ed under this dispensation, ....Some bitch and moan, others realise ...bitching and moaning is just a lost of energy. Count your blessings that you are way better off than most. Pls, the minority care two shits about majority....but always good to drag "them" out, and lament about their well-being. We a fractured, ****ed up society...that will continue to entrench...how this gets solved. Change of government,...filled with patriots not politicians... and that ain't going to happen soon.

What I did notice though, is it looks like the interviewer is fscking around on his phone whilst FW is answering him... fscking rude little shyte if that is the case.
HOW can you say that -- he is merely exercising his -- "RIGHTS"
or
Are you being "racist" -- again

GIVE BACK THE NOBEL PRIZE! Racist filth.
EXECUTIVE OUTCOMES, SANDLINE, AND THE STASI

Another individual who has played a considerable role in Project Hammer is South African, Rolf van Rooyen, who operated a number of business entities including one called “Oceantech” and another called “Eastech International Bank.” At one time van Rooyen worked for South African intelligence and is also believed to have been CIA at the time Project Hammer was in process.

Of significance is the fact that General Cocke and van Rooyen knew each other, although Cocke says he only spoke to him on the phone but never “shook hands with him.” During a police interview in Germany in 1995, van Rooyen when questioned about Project Hammer responded:

If you are referring to Operation Hamer (sic) it is an extremely large, very delicate operation in co-operation with the authorities of various countries in which Oceantech is involved.

Project Hammer

daveza

Honorary Master
Meh who stole land ? if you lose it by conquest then you lose it .
Comment was in response to rambo -
Terrorists are running the government.... what else would happen?
One mans terrorist is another's freedom fighter.

One man's land thief is another's conqueror.

One man's settler is another's occupier.

rambo919

Expert Member
Comment was in response to rambo -

One mans terrorist is another's freedom fighter.

One man's land thief is another's conqueror.

One man's settler is another's occupier.
You don't get out of someone responding to your trolling just because you are targeting someone specific but someone else responded.

rambo919

Expert Member
This for an alternative viewpoint

Pushed --or -- Jumped

or

"Third-Force"

Steyn fingers Generals

or

Peoples War

Peoples War -- then -- now -- and forever

As far as I am aware the REAL inside story has yet to be written
( Too many people just sucking up the MSM version Too many people too lazy to try and find the TRUTH ! )

The fact remains -- MARIKE de Klerk was MURDERED

Marike de Klerk -- what did she know ?

The Murder of South Africa s First Lady
Fact remains anything other than the official party line gets labeled a conspiracy theory whether it's true or not.

CT_Biker

Expert Member
I actually had a chat with a colleague of mine yesterday who makes use of Public Health services.
He has been having fairly good experiences from public health.
He did express disdain to the nursing staff who had an attitude towards him and other patients, however he noted the efficiency of the pharmacists, Doctors, and students who work in public health organisations.

Perhaps it isn't all bad? In all honesty

DreamKing

Executive Member
That in itself is an improvement
25 years later, SA should have no shacks
25 years later, SA should have no unemployment problem.
25 years later, SA should have FREE education for all.
25 years later, SA should have FREE health care system for all.
25 years later, SA should have safe environment, you shouldn't fear walk at night alone, you shouldn't fear anyone would hijack you, you shouldn't fear someone would break into your house while you are watching TV.
25 years later, SA shouldn't have BLACK OUT.
25 years later, SA shouldn't have feces in the tap water.
25 years later, SA shouldn't have pit toilets in schools.

much much more ......

so answer my question, why anc is still in power regardless what harm they did to SA? if the majority voters with a functioning brain, they won't allow anc is still going to have power after 25 years of BS!!!! correct?

look at sudan yourself, look at so many other african countries, for recent years, what they did to their dictators?
SA is even worse than those african countries.

Geoff.D

Executive Member
snip ......

o answer my question, why anc is still in power regardless what harm they did to SA? if the majority voters with a functioning brain, they won't allow anc is still going to have power after 25 years of BS!!!! correct?

look at sudan yourself, look at so many other african countries, for recent years, what they did to their dictators?
SA is even worse than those african countries.
The average voter has always been brainless. That IS the failure of the democratic system. People don't vote with their brains. They never have and never will anywhere in the World.