FW de Klerk: There is an element of truth that life and public services were better under the apartheid government.

konfab

Honorary Master
I actually had a chat with a colleague of mine yesterday who makes use of Public Health services.
He has been having fairly good experiences from public health.
He did express disdain to the nursing staff who had an attitude towards him and other patients, however he noted the efficiency of the pharmacists, Doctors, and students who work in public health organisations.

Perhaps it isn't all bad? In all honesty
I can't say anything about the other provinces, but I think the WC hospital staff really do their best.
My mom had very similar experiences in dealing with Tygerberg, but that might be because it is an academic hospital which means that it will be well stocked.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
This for an alternative viewpoint

Pushed --or -- Jumped

or

"Third-Force"

Steyn fingers Generals

or

Peoples War

Peoples War -- then -- now -- and forever

As far as I am aware the REAL inside story has yet to be written
( Too many people just sucking up the MSM version Too many people too lazy to try and find the TRUTH ! )

The fact remains -- MARIKE de Klerk was MURDERED

Marike de Klerk -- what did she know ?

The Murder of South Africa s First Lady
You get your "news" from whitenationnetwork dot com and rense dot com?

dlk001

Executive Member
Koos says those are all lies as history is written by winners. ;) And you must remember that koos walked in snow and mud, worked 21 hours those days and now without job because of BEE.
It mayBEE that Sipho has worked at a limestone quarry for 27 years, got educated and more qualified than Koos.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
I see no one want to use an example. I suggested Ventersdorp as one to highlight the issue of water borne sewerage systems in a small town in SA .......? Really? No one knows?

SAguy

Expert Member
I'm curious about this statement.
I assume you're referring to the Europeans taking over?
What does that make Shaka and Mzilikazi?
I also wonder how this question would be answered by Malema and others.
Is it purely a matter of black people could take land from other black people back in the day by conquest, but white people weren't entitled to do the same in Africa?

rambo919

Expert Member
I also wonder how this question would be answered by Malema and others.
Is it purely a matter of black people could take land from other black people back in the day by conquest, but white people weren't entitled to do the same in Africa?
Malema: "Tjek wena, this land is our toy get your own." Random whitey:"But by your own definition you stole land too" Malema:"wheeeh wheeeh wheeeh"

rambo919

Expert Member
Lol... thanks, I feel enlightened now.
lol, prove me wrong. Though funny enough he HAS improved emmensely in elequency in recent interviews.... it's eerie.... though no one white wants to inteview him for some reason so most of his motivation to randomly explode is not there.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
lol, prove me wrong. Though funny enough he HAS improved emmensely in elequency in recent interviews.... it's eerie.... though no one white wants to inteview him for some reason so most of his motivation to randomly explode is not there.
I would hope so. After all he now holds a symbol of white colonialism. A degree. In what is a mystery.