• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

G Suite Basic & Business Apps Promo Code?

ZuluKing

I am subscribing to G Suite Basic and looking for a Promo Code but I am unable to find one for South Africa.

Does anyone know where I can find a G Suite Basic Promo Code that works?

Loads of websites offering promo codes but none list South Africa.
:confused:

I am using the 1 month free trial of G Suite and it is brilliant makes me realise Microsoft Outlook 365 has not changed since the first release of Outlook MSDOS. The new Gmail is light years ahead.

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
I am subscribing to G Suite Basic and looking for a Promo Code but I am unable to find one for South Africa.

I am using the 1 month free trial of G Suite and it is brilliant makes me realise Microsoft Outlook 365 has not changed since the first release of Outlook MSDOS. The new Gmail is light years ahead.
Err.. what?

Outlook's online interface was modernised long before Gmail's was. Both are nice now. And Outlook for desktop has come a long way in recent years. It's more responsive than ever, and the general UI is great. I haven't come across a better mail client for desktop.

backstreetboy

Honorary Master

Just pay the $5 p/m?

Err.. what?

Outlook's online interface was modernised long before Gmail's was. Both are nice now. And Outlook for desktop has come a long way in recent years. It's more responsive than ever, and the general UI is great. I haven't come across a better mail client for desktop.
Only for outlook.com and not O365. O365 still looks and works crap.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Err.. what?

Outlook is a steaming pile of unresponsive *** no matter what the platform of choice is.

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
Outlook is a steaming pile of unresponsive *** no matter what the platform of choice is.
Outlook is probably my most used piece of software after Chrome. Weird how my copy never got the memo. The closest thing to lag it experiences is the little blue box when opening it for the first time.

ZuluKing

G Suite Wins! With Google Contacts you add as many Phone Numbers as you like to one contact. e.g. I can add say ten Work numbers to a single contact and say five Mobile numbers to the same single contact but with Microsoft Outlook 365 or 2019 you are still restricted to only two Work Numbers and One Mobile Number. If you sync your Google contacts with Outlook via Exchange and add more than two work numbers to you contact on Google it then will not sync with Outlook. Microsoft Outlook has not changed the contact number fields since the first Outlook for MS-DOS. G Suite clearly Wins! New Gmail will be the death of Outlook. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqtEzthzxuo G Suite is the future!
[video=youtube;eqtEzthzxuo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqtEzthzxuo[/video]

SharkBait

Executive Member
Err.. what?

I think he is talking about the OWA part of O365. That is shyte. Google wins here hands down.

Outlook is probably my most used piece of software after Chrome. Weird how my copy never got the memo. The closest thing to lag it experiences is the little blue box when opening it for the first time.
I agree here. I have tried many other clients and nothing comes close to Outlook Desktop App. I don't want to "group" my mails like "conversations". This is the only reason why I hate using GMail. It's not easy for me to figure out, if the mail reply, that I forwarded to someone else, will be included, when replying to that reply and it makes it difficult to follow, when there are a lot of mails on the one subject.

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
G Suite Wins! With Google Contacts you add as many Phone Numbers as you like to one contact. e.g. I can add say ten Work numbers to a single contact and say five Mobile numbers to the same single contact but with Microsoft Outlook 365 or 2019 you are still restricted to only two Work Numbers and One Mobile Number. If you sync your Google contacts with Outlook via Exchange and add more than two work numbers to you contact on Google it then will not sync with Outlook. Microsoft Outlook has not changed the contact number fields since the first Outlook for MS-DOS. G Suite clearly Wins! New Gmail will be the death of Outlook. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqtEzthzxuo G Suite is the future!
[video=youtube;eqtEzthzxuo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqtEzthzxuo[/video]
I don't think anyone would deny that G Suite is a great package. But the value of Office 365 Business Premium is too good to turn down for most companies I've worked with. You get the general cloud benefits and also the critically important Office software.

I think he is talking about the OWA part of O365. That is shyte. Google wins here hands down.

I agree here. I have tried many other clients and nothing comes close to Outlook Desktop App. I don't want to "group" my mails like "conversations". This is the only reason why I hate using GMail. It's not easy for me to figure out, if the mail reply, that I forwarded to someone else, will be included, when replying to that reply and it makes it difficult to follow, when there are a lot of mails on the one subject.
You can disable grouped conversations in the Gmail settings. I also cannot stand it.

It also annoys me no end that Gmail doesn't display text at the correct size. Everything is too big or small, and not representative of how your recipient is seeing the message. Outlook is spot on in this regard. And Outlook's ability to format in-line images with a 3D drop shadow effect is solid gold - they pop beautifully and is actually important to properly display images with white backgrounds. At least Gmail lets you change the font to Verdana and colour to dark blue to improve legibility.

SharkBait

Executive Member
I don't think anyone would deny that G Suite is a great package. But the value of Office 365 Business Premium is too good to turn down for most companies I've worked with. You get the general cloud benefits and also the critically important Office software.

You can disable grouped conversations in the Gmail settings. I also cannot stand it.

It also annoys me no end that Gmail doesn't display text at the correct size. Everything is too big or small, and not representative of how your recipient is seeing the message. Outlook is spot on in this regard. And Outlook's ability to format in-line images with a 3D drop shadow effect is solid gold - they pop beautifully and is actually important to properly display images with white backgrounds. At least Gmail lets you change the font to Verdana and colour to dark blue to improve legibility.
I Love You! :love:

ZuluKing

One of the best features of G Suite is it allows you to sync your 5000 plus contacts etc on your phones with G Suite Sync for Microsoft Outlook.
[video=youtube;_Zl7AVAAggY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=_Zl7AVAAggY[/video]
As I explained in a previous post Microsoft is still in the dark ages when it comes to syncing contacts. Microsoft Exchange works if your contact only has one mobile and two office numbers, anymore and your contact will not sync using Microsoft Exhange.

OP. I was looking for a G Suite Promo Codes but it looks like South Africa is still in the dark ages....