Gabby Petito live updates: Latest on missing Long Island woman

Gyre

Expert Member
Very clearly a troll page, in my opinion.

With threads like this, I think it is obvious that the sub in question is just taking the p*ss.

View attachment 1167124

There are multiple subreddits dedicated to Brian, I see as the evidence has become more and more damning that people have slowly descended into full out trolling, but the overall message is that Brian is the victim in the relationship.

When I thought people were simply trolling, I viewed the other subreddits the users frequented and they seem to be anti-women in general

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
Did they search the parents house?
If he's alive he needs to eat and Moms food will is only source readily available.

rvZA

Executive Member

Brian Laundrie search: Coroner arrives at Florida park after fugitive's items found​

EXCLUSIVE: North Port, Fla. – Chris and Roberta Laundrie, the parents of fugitive Brian Laundrie, ventured into Florida's Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park early Wednesday morning, where Fox News Digital saw an officer apparently tell parents that law enforcement "might have found something."

Steven Bertolino, who represents the Laundrie family, confirmed to Fox News Digital that the Laundries informed law enforcement last night of their intentions to search the park and met officers there. Bertolino confirmed that while searching areas that Brian frequented, "some articles belonging to Brian were found."

Officers are now conducting a more thorough search of the area, Bertolino said. A spokesperson for the Sarasota County Medical Examiner's Office confirmed that the office was called to the Myakkahatchee on Wednesday, but would not say anything more.

The park is now closed to the public, having reopened only Tuesday following a weeks-long search for the fugitive.

Brian Laundrie has been named a person of interest in the disappearance and subsequent homicide of his fiancee, Gabby Petito. The FBI later issued a warrant for his arrest on charges related to his unauthorized used of her bank card.

Perhaps he committed suicide....

Gordon_R

Honorary Master

Brian Laundrie search: Coroner arrives at Florida park after fugitive's items found​

Perhaps he committed suicide....

I think that's been the assumption for a while now:

rvZA

Executive Member
I think that's been the assumption for a while now:

With the only exception, this morning they actually found some of his personal possessions. His parents visited the scene again. There were reports of them crying and hugging. Now, the coroner has been called. I think they have found his body.

I have seen footage of cadaver dogs on the scene, so there is a possibility the body may not be in tact anymore. That is just my opinion.

rvZA

Executive Member
FBI confirms human remains along with personal possessions - a backpack and notebook - of Laundrie found. Still have not confirmed it was him.

rvZA

Executive Member
Pretty sure that's the end of the 'search' phase:

Agreed, I think they are now just looking for parts of the body, since the area where it was found was recently under water. I suspect some alligators or other animals may have dug into the body. I also see in the news the FBI now officially investigates a Homicide case for Petito, not because of the coroner, but rather content found on the computer of Laundrie. They have not yet announced what this content is though.

rvZA

Executive Member

Family lawyer addresses rumors parents planted evidence in Florida swamp​

With the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park briefly reopened to the public, and water levels significantly lower than in mid-September, when Brian Laundrie vanished, the missing man's parents wanted to go in and search some of his favorite haunts Wednesday, according to their New York-based attorney.

As it happened, Chris and Roberta Laundrie led authorities to several items believed to have belonged to their son — and human remains that were not immediately identifiable.

But the proximity of the finds so close to the park entrance raised suspicions from critics as to their authenticity, said Steven Bertolino, the Laundries’ lawyer, who dismissed those concerns as unfounded.

With the media watching the parents’ every move for weeks, the possibility that they could have planted evidence seems unlikely.

"When I spoke to them Tuesday night, they said, ‘We want to go in the preserve tomorrow," Bertolino told Fox News Digital Thursday. "What do I think about that? I told them it was a great idea, and I thought we should notify law enforcement so there's no issue."

He said he told authorities with a text message.

Some funny things happening here....

rvZA

Executive Member
Brian Laundrie found: FBI confirms remains

The FBI on Thursday confirmed remains recovered from the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park in North Port, Florida, on Wednesday were Florida fugitive Brian Laundrie's.

A comparison of dental records confirmed the 23-year-old's identity, according to the FBI.

Laundrie's former fiancée Gabby Petito, 22, turned up dead near a Wyoming campsite the couple shared in late August. The FBI discovered her remains on Sept. 19.

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
I guess that means no one will ever know what really happen.

Two people walk into (insert location of your choice). Only one walks out alive (but is later found dead). I think we know what happened, even if we don't have all the details (same as many murder-suicides). See:
All categorization amounts to forming somewhat arbitrary distinctions where relating to intention in the case of psychosis, where the intention(s) is/are more likely than not to be irrational. Ascertaining the legal intention (mens rea) is inapplicable to cases properly categorized as insanity.

krycor

Honorary Master
Two people walk into (insert location of your choice). Only one walks out alive (but is later found dead). I think we know what happened, even if we don't have all the details (same as many murder-suicides). See:

In the era of fake news.. stupid people refuse to believe things till it’s clear.. and even then.. I mean check the anti-vax community.

Your above scenario won’t pass the muster in court as there is reasonable doubt Ie who is guaranteeing there was only two entering an area. Just playing devils advocate .. though in many court proceedings in the US I see cases where the judge or jury go.. well if walks like a duck.. it is a duck, let’s not wait for science. Hahaha.

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
In the era of fake news.. stupid people refuse to believe things till it’s clear.. and even then.. I mean check the anti-vax community.

Your above scenario won’t pass the muster in court as there is reasonable doubt Ie who is guaranteeing there was only two entering an area. Just playing devils advocate .. though in many court proceedings in the US I see cases where the judge or jury go.. well if walks like a duck.. it is a duck, let’s not wait for science. Hahaha.

I don't think there can be a court case when both people are dead. 'Problem solved' as they say...

dusi

What a tragic waste of life for both of them, reminds me of the Oscar story.

krycor

Honorary Master
Oh btw.. one of the things I found quite disturbing about this case was the media behavior.. just go have a look at media camps outside the parents home & how they go after them walking almost in the house.

Wtf that was shocking to me.

Anyway.. one less killer. I do wonder what happen because it is weird to kill a fiancé especially strangulation. I mean he couldn’t think he was gonna get away with it. Just curious what motivated the action.

Reactions: ES1