Gadget Review YouTube Channel with Giveaways

ZAGadgetReviews

Final competition rules are now here!!!

Competitions rules
For being in the Whatsapp group (PM me for details), you will get 1 entry into each competition. If you get friends to join the group, you will get 1 extra for the invites (for all friend invites[screen grab me the proof]). If you order anything from GearBest after requesting a link from me and forward me the order number and I confirm it, you will get an EXTRA 10 entries (Also applies for orders through me). If you Subscribe to the YouTube Channel, turn on notifications, like and comment on the videos, you will get another one entry per item done [message me your details after 2-3 days with screen grabs]. Message on the MyBroadBand thread to get an extra entry. The entries for friend invites, order invites and YouTube selections are only valid for 1 month from time of it taking place.

Once all the above has been done, message me with the details. I will create a DB on the information and increase entries based on what has been completed. I know it might seem complicated but I am trying to make it as fair as possible for everybody.

We will be doing big giveaways at the end of the month, and small weekly ones. Each competition is a mix of all points gained above into a random picker to select the winners.

KavZ

ZAGadgetReviews

Better on the eyes. lol

Competitions rules
Whatsapp
For being in the Whatsapp group (PM me for details), you will get 1 entry into each competition. If you get friends to join the group, you will get 1 extra for the invites (for all friend invites[screen grab me the proof]).

YouTube
If you Subscribe to the YouTube Channel, turn on notifications, like and comment on the videos, you will get another one entry per item done [message me your details after 2-3 days with screen grabs].

MyBroadband
Message on the MyBroadBand thread to get an extra entry.

Facebook
If you like the Facebook page, follow and share you will get 1 entry extra each. The entries for friend invites, order invites and YouTube selections are only valid for 1 month from time of it taking place.

GearBest Orders
If you order anything from GearBest after requesting a link from us and forward me the order number and I confirm it, you will get an EXTRA 10 entries (Also applies for orders through me).

Once all the above has been done, message me with the details. I will create a DB on the information and increase entries based on what has been completed. I know it might seem complicated but I am trying to make it as fair as possible for everybody.

We will be doing big giveaways at the end of the month, and small weekly ones. Each competition is a mix of all points gained above into a random picker to select the winners.

Sokum

I've, Subscribe to your YouTube Channel and liked on FB

Last edited:

ZAGadgetReviews

Thanks to everybody that has Subscribed. Giveaway will take place tomorrow(cutoff is at 15:00 on 17/08/2017) evening if anybody wants to enter. Details on giveaway is below. If it just the first small giveaway. Will get better in time and as people share. (Items for this week sponsored by www.GadgetGremlin.co.za).

So the following are the giveaways for this week. There are over 100 entries already . We are giving away 5 random spinners and I will video the giveaway winners before Friday and upload it on YouTube.
Next week, we will be giving away one gaming wired mouse, one wireless mouse, and a few more spinners. Busy working on the big giveaway for this month. Gonna be big.
Please like, share and get the word out for next week's giveaway.

KavZ

ZAGadgetReviews

Hey everybody,

Last day to enter for the giveaway is today. Cut off is at 15:00. Please follow the guide above for more entries.

New items to be announced early next week on the main giveaway!!! This is going to be big. If you like any of the items I am giving away or interested in them, contact me for more information.

KavZ

ZAGadgetReviews

New MyBroadBand News promo now out.

https://mybroadband.co.za/news/indu...on-the-latest-phablets-from-gearbest-com.html

Crazy specials on mobile phones. Awesome devices, good prices. If you are interested in purchasing anything, please PM me for updated links. It will go towards getting us more gifts to give away.

New item giveaway will be announced next week sponsored by GearBest.com!!!

If you need help on importing, contact me and I will teach and assist everybody. Lets not pay high prices anymore!!!

KavZ

ZAGadgetReviews

Hey everybody,

New rules is posted on Facebook for the next range of competitions. Gift cards will also be coming soon.

https://www.facebook.com/ZAGadgetReviews

Please check the first thread for all the details. It does have links to all the different social media groups. Please share, subscribe and spread the news.

KavZ

ZAGadgetReviews

Gift Card Giveaway!!!

Share the Facebook Post To Win A Gift Card to the value of $20 each (Free Purchase From Gearbest).

@ZAGadgetReviews will choose 5 winners for this competition. They will get $20 gift card to buy any gadgets within this price. You just need to share the post from @ZAGadgetReviews to your Facebook and like this page. You will have chance to be the winner. The more people to share the post, the more people can win a gift card.

Last edited:

HibiscusTunes

Expert Member
Gift Card Giveaway!!!

Share the Facebook Post To Win A Gift Card to the value of $20 each (Free Purchase From Gearbest).

@ZAGadgetReviews will choose 5 winners for this competition. They will get $20 gift card to buy any gadgets within this price. You just need to share the post from @ZAGadgetReviews to your Facebook and like this page. You will have chance to be the winner. The more people to share the post, the more people can win a give card.

You have three threads with this same message, looks spammy. Maybe the mods should merge the threads?

ZAGadgetReviews

You have three threads with this same message, looks spammy. Maybe the mods should merge the threads?

There are three threads but they do have different information. The thread was designed for certain things and putting all the information into one pay might cause issues. Not sure but will see what can be done to centralize it all.

KavZ

ZAGadgetReviews

New YouTube video review the Alfawise A95x R1 TV Box released.

https://youtu.be/1_-uHpfAeuk

Let me know what next to review. I will try to sort out DSTV on the Alfawise TV Box as I think it would be awesome to get DSTV now working on it.

KavZ

ZAGadgetReviews

MyBroadBand giveaway going to be announced soon. Watch this space for updated, competition rules, what items will be given away, etc...

eonkruger

Newsletter done
Facebook done
YouTube done
Xiaomi Huami Amazfit Bluetooth Smart Watch