See hidden discussions | Win great prizes | Get free support
Why is that anyway? Geez i regret not flashing XFE, we don't have Good lock yetThe update schedule for XFA is really abysmal. Almost end of April and still on the January patch whereas XFE had been getting updates almost each month. Really unacceptable and disappointing.
1. It has a curved screen. In my opinion the Note series should have a flat screen as the curve gives no benefit other than aesthetics. It is really annoying when writing with the S-Pen and it glides off the screen. Also getting a good screen protector is extremely difficult as you mentioned.I've had a cheap Chinese phone that's been keeping me going since the end of last year when I dropped my S8+ and they wanted R6k for a new screen and back glass and now it's time to upgrade. Would you guys suggest upgrading to the Note 9 now? I've been waiting for a few months and the contract prices haven't decreased at all. My upgrade period ends at the end of next month.
All my contract phones since the Note 2 have been Note phones besides the S8+. The S8+ was a nice phone but as long as the Note series stays good then I won't get anything else again.
1. Does the N9 have a flat screen? The curved screen of the S8+ had (in my opinion) no added benefit and meant that you couldn't get a decent screen protector and that the screen was ridiculously expensive to replace.
2. Would you guys say now is a bad time to upgrade - R799/month? And it seems to be exactly the same between all networks so perhaps there is some minimum price agreement with Samsung? Is the N10 going to be here on contract before September - if it's released in August?
3. I would only prefer the N10 if it had a bigger battery (unlikely?) and if its screen was flat. I'm not really bothered by the selfie camera pen or the extra cameras.
4. Would you guys suggest signing up for Samsung Care+ ? R1.3k for 2 repairs in 24 months where they can replace the front and back screen and the battery each time. R300 excess if only back glass. R1k excess for the front screen. Seems like a really good deal. Even just one screen replacement would mean that the policy and excess costed me less than half of what the repair would normally cost. And they replace the battery for free when replacing the screen! link (11.L)
Does anyone know if is it possible to get a Gear S3 as an extra on a contract from MTN? I seem to remember a similar option being offered when I got my s8+.
Thanks a lot in advance!
It's NotiStar from Good lock, you can turn it off or choose which Apps you want to seeMy phone is secured with intelligent scan, yesterday i was taking it out of my pocket touching the screen and i felt it vibrating, when i looked at it i saw this screen attached, it showed all notifications, mostly WhatsApp and each and every message I've received, read or not, which means basically a person can read your whole conversations even if your phone is locked i just figured out how it comes up, but i want to know how the hell do i turn that off!! View attachment 661220