Game Black November 2021 Week 1 deals revealed

Hanno Labuschagne

Journalist
Staff member

Game has revealed its first set of Black November deals, which will be on offer from 1 November 2021 to 9 November 2021.

All the deals are available in a digital leaflet published online and include discounts on big TVs, smartphones, laptops, and other tech.

Game will be running four weeks of deals throughout November, with offers only valid in the week they are launched.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
A month of black Friday? What sacrilege is this. :mad:

gimpex

Game has revealed its first set of Black November deals, which will be on offer from 1 November 2021 to 9 November 2021.

All the deals are available in a digital leaflet published online and include discounts on big TVs, smartphones, laptops, and other tech.

Game will be running four weeks of deals throughout November, with offers only valid in the week they are launched.

Tv , same price a few other places like Hi fi corp.
Ladder 100 cheaper than elsewhere

Hmmm hope they get better next week

HumanShield

HAHAHAHAHA. They're proud of this? None of these are remotely close to specials. Okay, maybe the TV. But the rest are not even worth it.

Gudnews

Expert Member

Can we please get an article to show what the folks over in the US are doing. I hear a lot of complaints about our BF and I'd like to see if it's justified.

Mawirepower

Can we please get an article to show what the folks over in the US are doing. I hear a lot of complaints about our BF and I'd like to see if it's justified.
Black Friday is becoming like Halloween; it's hardly observed in RSA!

Thor

Honorary Master

Check Best Buy, Home Depot, Costco and Amazon you just cannot compare SA to the US.

SA is completely irrelevant.

IamMe18

The WD external drive is being sold at R699 almost everywhere and the Series S is only R500 cheaper, not the R949 they claim.