Gaming PC prices

ponder

Honorary Master
Ouch might be eol than if no one has stock. Pity it was a decent looking board for the price.

The ASRock B450M-HDV & B450 PRO4 are quite popular with budget builders, it's not the first time I've seen them go out of stock across stores. I'll give the distributor Corex a ring on monday and see what gives, last time I called them they gave me quite an accurate eta wrt new stock arriving.

Rustie

What's with the evetech hate?
Only had good service from them thus far.

animal531

Expert Member

Lol. If 1000 people have bad service and only 1 good service, then you're more likely to be part of the 0.1%, right?

Beavis

Not to derail but I have prob spent 200k with evetech over the years and had zero issues as well.
Each to there own I suppose.

Then again I understand the after sales service though... had a headset issue and it took some time for them to replace it... mehh, can happen anywhere I suppose?

ponder

Honorary Master

Knock yourself out, there's more if you want,

ponder

Honorary Master
Then again I understand the after sales service though... had a headset issue and it took some time for them to replace it... mehh, can happen anywhere I suppose?

Have you ever seen the likes of wootware, rebeltech, titan-ice, landmark pc(defunct) receive so much negative feedback for aftersales service? No you won't because they actually know what customer service is.

Beavis

All I'm saying, my dealings with them was pleasant... most instances if you buy something new, why the heck do you require or care about customer service?

I can say the same with Rebeltech, purchased many components from them also... never required customer service though, but I do like them (process / web site ect) and would recommend as well.

At the end, when specials are on, not many stores can compete with prices towards evetech... again my opinion and a risk worth taking?

Hope my luck continues I suppose. :)

Apologies for derailing.... could you find the components you were looking for at least?