Gatfol Of Zuma

ajak

Expert Member
I am so tired of hearing about that gattis blah blah blah, every day, on the news on this and other forums. For g..dssake is there nothing BETTER to talk about. I know I don’t have to read it, but just seeing the name makes my skin crawl. Is there no a way that I can put that zuma threads on my ignore list? :eek: :eek:

Angelo

Expert Member
ajak said:
I am so tired of hearing about that gattis blah blah blah, every day, on the news on this and other forums. For g..dssake is there nothing BETTER to talk about. I know I don’t have to read it, but just seeing the name makes my skin crawl. Is there no a way that I can put that zuma threads on my ignore list? :eek: :eek:
You've just created another "Zuma thread" ;)

lilDeath

Executive Member
I must second this. I am GATFOL!!! I was planning on starting a similar thread, thx ajak.
Quik, change the title to be **** instead of Z!@# ;)

ajak

Expert Member
His name has become synonymous with perversion (because that’s what it was)having sex with some one other than your partner ,and than that person is still hiv positive, in my mind that is perversions how are woman going to tell the cops that they have been raped../sir I have been “zumad”

lilDeath

Executive Member
wot stone??...
frackin moer him with the whole bloody granite citadel... :p

Angelo

Expert Member
ajak said:
The forum is not immune to the fever.......... fever grips the country