• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

Gauteng man allegedly rapes his domestic worker, forces dog on her

schumi

Honorary Master
Johannesburg - A 45-year-old man was arrested after he allegedly raped his domestic worker and forced her to perform sexual acts with his dog, Gauteng police said on Wednesday.

The incident happened on Monday afternoon at Riamar Park, Bronkhorstspruit, police spokesperson Captain Mavela Masondo said.

Masondo said the suspect dragged the woman into a room where he allegedly raped her until the early hours of the morning.

"It is further alleged that the suspect then forced the victim to perform sexual acts on his dog," Masondo said.

"The police were alerted about this gruesome act and reacted swiftly to arrest the perpetrator."

The suspect is expected to appear in the Bronkhorstspruit Magistrate's Court on Thursday.

News24
http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/N...is-domestic-worker-forces-dog-on-her-20171025

rietrot

Executive Member
He appears today so if there's any follow up he can be named and then we can do witch hunts to see what type of person he is.
Im sure if the crimes are as extensive as the article suggest there would be ample evidence. So no need for hunting witches then.

rietrot

Executive Member
You do you and I'll do me. This sounds very plausible.
Rape plausible. The "all night long" sounds like bragging. The dog bit also plausible, I guess.

The part that I don't get, who alerted the police? Did he just let her go?