Gauteng will be closed. The question is when?

antowan

Honorary Master
I think the province will be the first to be completely shuttered. I think it will be sometime soon. Maybe around the end of March or beginning of April. Opinions?

I also think a national State Of Emergency will be declared around the same time.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
Can people seriously stop the doomsaying?

Panic at level 3 out of 10 please, no need to panic at level 12 out of 10 just yet.

As to the OP's moronic point, the border with Zim is still open, and probably wont be shut anytime soon, what on earth makes you think the army will be deployed to ring GP?

Also, it's the moronic middle class panic that will force a state of emergency and then we're all ****ed. Take it down a notch dummies.. FFS!

Hamster

Resident Rodent
I think the province will be the first to be completely shuttered. I think it will be sometime soon. Maybe around the end of March or beginning of April. Opinions?

I also think a national State Of Emergency will be declared around the same time.

Your reasoning?

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master

Panic at level 3 out of 10 please, no need to panic at level 12 out of 10 just yet.

As to the OP's moronic point, the border with Zim is still open, and probably wont be shut anytime soon, what on earth makes you think the army will be deployed to ring GP?

Also, it's the moronic middle class panic that will force a state of emergency and then we're all ****ed. Take it down a notch dummies.. FFS!
+10 points per corona thread you create :unsure:

antowan

Honorary Master
Your reasoning?

The virus spread. This is before the current intervention. The rate at the end of the week still needs to be determined.
Majority of the sick is in Gauteng and it is believed that the true figures could be 5 to 10 times more than the official numbers. We need to slow this thing down.

march.PNG

Enzo Matrix

Honorary Master
The virus spread. This is before the current intervention. The rate at the end of the week still needs to be determined.
Majority of the sick is in Gauteng and it is believed that the true figures could be 5 to 10 times more than the official numbers. We need to slow this thing down.

View attachment 801853
10 times more, believed by whom? You? Or do you have proof?

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender

Not until we see a drastic increase in cases with local transmission happening. We only had two new cases yesterday and one of those was a local transmission case I think.

antowan

Honorary Master

No panic. Not sure how you got the idea that I am panicking. I am not panicked. :D This is an intelligent discussion for intelligent people. Either join in or go read You magazine or something.

antowan

Honorary Master
Not until we see a drastic increase in cases with local transmission happening. We only had two new cases yesterday and one of those was a local transmission case I think.

The president said 61 on Sunday and the official tally yesterday was 62. So technically we only had one extra. But that is more a reflection of slow testing over weekends than anything else. We need the figures for the week for this to intelligible.

Reactions: ES1

pinball wizard

Honorary Master

View attachment 801853
Thumbsuck spreadsheet you dreamed up last night? Where's the intelligent (ie. underscored with data) discussion you threatened?