Gay and straight cars named

LandyMan

Honorary Master
Those two cars don't belong on a list like that. Especially not the alfa. The peugoet maybe (any peugoet to be honest would be at home on that list).
Dude, that was 12 years ago ... in 2019 it should be grouped based on where the cars feel they fit or don't fit :)

Cius

Executive Member
So back 20 years ago Hyundai experimented with some interesting colours on their cars. There was that weird purple one, but the standout one was that weird cross over between pink and red that was hard to define. Anyways, a memory that has always stuck with me was the one day a dude in my class rocked up at Varsity in his mom's accent that was that colour. A class mate of mine shaking his head says to the whole class including this dude:
"I once saw two guys kissing, it was the gayest thing I ever saw, until I saw your car man."

Whenever I think of a gay car I think of that one!

Jchan11hk

Damn, both of my cars, one on the gay list, the other on the sexy rear:unsure::unsure:

OCP

Expert Member
Is it still gay if you had nookie with the girlfriend in a 3 series BMW?

eg2505

Honorary Master
so a kia picanto is what exactly?

with those headlights spaced out on drugs?

carstensdj

Expert Member
Sexiest Rear-End

"5. Nissan Tiida"

Ummmmm..... :unsure: In what f**cking universe??????? Why don't we just put the Fiat Multipla up there as best looking too

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Full disclosure:

I was browsing a crass US motoring site last night & they had an article about the Dodge Caliber. So I searched Google to see of they had was a relevant necro thread to bump up. By chance I came across this "gay"thread. 2006, feck yeah. Epic necro bump time!

I just made a substandard comment to get the thread bumped. Nice to see how it was 13 years ago hey! lol