Gay teens' ordeal

ajak

Expert Member
And nobody has anything to say about this...yeah right...but i bet if they where students from other countries, then there would have been a hell of a out cry.But then again this is how we treat our own...like ****,who care....f$ck them.And then peeps accuse me of not having sympathy,empathy with the death of some one that is of no importance to me.:mad: :mad: :mad:

neio

Banned
No offence but lots of kids has gone through ordeals when in school, what make's them so special?

pupa

Banned
neio said:
No offence but lots of kids has gone through ordeals when in school, what make's them so special?
(whisper) The are Gay! (end whisper) Dammit!

neio

Banned
ajak said:
WE SHOULD!!!
Sorry I cant agree with you if your saying we should only care about the gay kids going through a tough time in school, What I'm saying is that we should care about ALL the kids going through a tough time, not just gays. I hate the fact that this kind of reporting happens making an example of gays being so harassed, it makes them out to be something special and they're not, they're no diff from all the other kids (their words not mine).

fewl

Oh. My. God! Victimisation of lesbians? I don't want to live in a world where a hot cheerleader can't oil up a catholic schoolgirl and spank her for being very, very naughty. If anything it should be freakin' mandatory.

Stupid country :(

hj2k_x

Honorary Master
neio said:
Sorry I cant agree with you if your saying we should only care about the gay kids going through a tough time in school, What I'm saying is that we should care about ALL the kids going through a tough time, not just gays. I hate the fact that this kind of reporting happens making an example of gays being so harassed, it makes them out to be something special and they're not, they're no diff from all the other kids (their words not mine).
Yeah dude, i am with you. You know how many kids of all sexual orientations have a hard time at school? No we should get all up in arms just because in this case it is gay or lesbian kids??

Puh-leeze. Cry me a river.

pupa

Banned
Highflyer_GP said:
i volunteer ajak to be the all the gay kids' shoulder to cry on :)
Please just order one of the Psycho restrainer overall to protect yourself Ajak!

ajak

Expert Member
Listen you guys, I am not going to bend over backwards or front wards or any wards for them, but I think that its must be kind off **** to be adderwise in a “normal” society, trying to find your sexuality(or sex)if your different.:D :D

neio

Banned
ajak said:
Listen you guys, I am not going to bend over backwards or front wards or any wards for them, but I think that its must be kind off **** to be adderwise in a “normal” society, trying to find your sexuality(or sex)if your different.:D :D
Try remembering back to your teenager years, everybody was going through it, I still dont see what makes them special.

My point is this, NOBODY is special when they go through hardships, EVERYBODY goes through it.

ajak

Expert Member
I only remember the “hard” (we lived inland) especially from about 10 years old. Did never understand why every body always said “goodnight”, and keep your hands on top of the blankets. Only later did I learn that you can not defend yourself if you hands are not on top. :D

antowan

Honorary Master
ajak said:
I only remember the “hard” (we lived inland) especially from about 10 years old. Did never understand why every body always said “goodnight”, and keep your hands on top of the blankets. Only later did I learn that you can not defend yourself if you hands are not on top. :D
Ya, that is if you sleep alone. It means something else when you are in bed with another person... ;)