GeForce Now officially launched in SA — with two subscription options

Once the session time is done, you will have to restart whatever game you were playing and might be placed in a queue if no gaming servers are available.

All progress lost? Like start from scratch? Or just relaunch the game, and can save progress?

3hours a day as I understand it?

If you're dedicated to your gaming, that R200 would work out to around R2.22 per hour, pretty good value if you ask me.
I suppose so, hard core gamers like @AlphaJohn will benefit with this. I only game once or twice a month for an hour or two.

I suppose so, hard core gamers like @AlphaJohn will benefit with this. I only game once or twice a month for an hour or two.

Even then, its good value when you consider how much a PC is gonna hit you down for to game...

The web page is so broken that I am scared to try the service.
Sometimes the button works, other times not - then when I get to the next page its another dice roll.
I got as far as Payment and then there was no way to continue again.

If this is the level of service before one signs up, what is it going to be like to use?

No, it’s three hours until you return to the back of the queue. If there’s no-one else playing, you get right back in. As I understand it?

Well thats possibly even better then

No, it’s three hours until you return to the back of the queue. If there’s no-one else playing, you get right back in. As I understand it?
Yep, queues are usually only on the Free tier, which isnt available at the moment… which can lead to queues on Priority, but I sure hope that doesnt happen

Back