GeForce Now officially launched in SA — with two subscription options

A bit pricey if you already paying 2 game pass subscriptions. Will wait a bit and see later on.

Just to clarify.....this is for games I already own?
or do they have a catalogue of games?

The web page is so broken that I am scared to try the service.
Sometimes the button works, other times not - then when I get to the next page its another dice roll.
I got as far as Payment and then there was no way to continue again.

If this is the level of service before one signs up, what is it going to be like to use?
does anyone get to the payment screen and then can't continue?
Buying it without rain one is greyed out

@rain_networks
@rain_mobile

WTAF is going on?!?!?

I logged in with Beta account now and it still works (played a game). Haven't subscribed to anything yet.

Just to clarify.....this is for games I already own?
or do they have a catalogue of games?
"GeForce NOW connects to digital PC game stores so you can stream the library of games you already own"

ok....still interesting..I can't seem to sign up though

"GeForce NOW connects to digital PC game stores so you can stream the library of games you already own"

ok....still interesting..I can't seem to sign up though

Yeah you must own the game. Makes sense as Geforce now is just renting gaming rigs basically. Throw in a Xbox PC Game pass for R79 and you get a bunch of extra titles to play and there are a lot of free to play games also. Popular games like Fortnite, Call of Duty Warzone, League of Legends etc with no downloads required. Play from a browser https://play.geforcenow.com/

bit OT but I love how many dad's I am seeing involved with gaming and their lighties
we have 3 xboxes so i needed a 2nd subscriptions. kids are a bit older - 20 & 17. but yes i game with them. great memories. have been playing games with them since they were much smaller and able to hold a controller.

we have 3 xboxes so i needed a 2nd subscriptions. kids are a bit older - 20 & 17. but yes i game with them. great memories. have been playing games with them since they were much smaller and able to hold a controller.

Sounds to me like the game pass family sub was perfect for you until they took it away after just like 2 months.

If you already had a UK subscription, will you be able to play with that account on the local servers?

What is input latency like though? I'm assuming if FPS games were tested it's pretty good?

Back