Gender-reveal stunt started wildfire that saw 21 000 Californians evacuated

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
Pretty sure this trend has a lot to do with right wing reactionaries getting hetup about gender being rightly considered a social construct, their reaction: create a social event to assign gender to an unborn human.

I mean, all the pink and blue BS seems pretty telling. Along with the hallmark stupidity.

Ninja'd

A Djinn
Pretty sure this trend has a lot to do with right wing reactionaries getting hetup about gender being rightly considered a social construct, their reaction: create a social event to assign gender to an unborn human.

I mean, all the pink and blue BS seems pretty telling. Along with the hallmark stupidity.

f54eb8a70d58c1c8dbce0a8f739292cb.jpg

pinball wizard

Honorary Master

Smells like kak in here.

Oh, you're talking out your arse.

konfab

Honorary Master

That view requires you to assume that biology has absolutely no impact on how humans behave.
Which puts you on the same level as the intelligent design people.

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
That view requires you to assume that biology has absolutely no impact on how humans behave.
Which puts you on the same level as the intelligent design people.
This path leads to Jordan Peterson lobsters and I am not interested in that bunk.

"Boy = blue/Girl = pink" is obviously a social construct, if you cannot see that then I dunno son.

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
Not quite as destructive, but equally crazy:
An expectant couple had gone to a quarry to let off an explosion to reveal the sex of their unborn child.

People in towns miles away felt the impact, which was said to be caused by mixing chalk with 80 pounds of Tannerite, an over-the-counter explosive.

The man who set it off has reportedly handed himself in to police.
Luckily, nobody was seriously hurt as a result of the blast.

The explosion was so big it was caught on a doorbell camera.

Local news reported people across New Hampshire saying there had been an earthquake, with some reporting cracks in the foundation of their homes.

Cosmik Debris

Executive Member

I would really appreciate you walking into supermarkets and telling them to remove all those gaudy pink girls toys from the toy aisle. You can explain your views of gender being a social construct to them to bolster your argument. Tell me how it went and what they called you.

Last edited:

Cosmik Debris

Executive Member
This path leads to Jordan Peterson lobsters and I am not interested in that bunk.

"Boy = blue/Girl = pink" is obviously a social construct, if you cannot see that then I dunno son.

How about boy = XY chromosomes and girl = XX chromosomes? Or is that a bit too straightforward?