Gender-reveal stunt started wildfire that saw 21 000 Californians evacuated

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
Pretty sure this trend has a lot to do with right wing reactionaries getting hetup about gender being rightly considered a social construct, their reaction: create a social event to assign gender to an unborn human.

I mean, all the pink and blue BS seems pretty telling. Along with the hallmark stupidity.

Ninja'd

A Djinn
Pretty sure this trend has a lot to do with right wing reactionaries getting hetup about gender being rightly considered a social construct, their reaction: create a social event to assign gender to an unborn human.

I mean, all the pink and blue BS seems pretty telling. Along with the hallmark stupidity.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master

Smells like kak in here.

Oh, you're talking out your arse.

Dark Agent

Expert Member
I was in charge of gender reveal. Ordered 28 bubblegum milkshake from rocomama's. There was a lot of confusion.

konfab

Honorary Master

That view requires you to assume that biology has absolutely no impact on how humans behave.
Which puts you on the same level as the intelligent design people.

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
That view requires you to assume that biology has absolutely no impact on how humans behave.
Which puts you on the same level as the intelligent design people.
This path leads to Jordan Peterson lobsters and I am not interested in that bunk.

"Boy = blue/Girl = pink" is obviously a social construct, if you cannot see that then I dunno son.