Gender-reveal stunt started wildfire that saw 21 000 Californians evacuated

Grant

Honorary Master
You summoned Love?
Wanna cum inspect my under carriage out tonight?
Done

Your O-Ring is knackered, your chassis is showing signs of neglect, your horn no longer functions, you need a re-bore, your odometer shows you've seen excessive mileage , your tail pipe has collapsed - and I'm afraid you may have blown a fuse.

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
How about boy male = XY chromosomes and girl female = XX chromosomes? Or is that a bit too straightforward?
FTFY, "boy" and "girl" are not biological terms, they are social constructs. Conflating the two is a mistake. One that many in this thread continue to deny even exists.

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
I would really appreciate you walking into supermarkets and telling them to remove all those gaudy pink girls toys from the toy aisle. You can explain your views of gender being a social construct to them to bolster your argument. Tell me how it went and what they called you.
But why? Why would you "appreciate" that, what does it achieve for you? Do you deal with merchandising in department stores? Are you simple?

Cosmik Debris

Executive Member
But why? Why would you "appreciate" that, what does it achieve for you? Do you deal with merchandising in department stores? Are you simple?

Hey, you're the one that says gender is a social construct. So why are you against getting rid of the gender construct pink toys in supermarkets? You need to reach out to all facets of life to promote your narrative. Leave no stone unturned. Get rid of all gender constructs and indicators thereof.

Or am I wrong?

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
Hey, you're the one that says gender is a social construct.
Explain to me how it isn't? I mean, do you sincerely believe in your heart of hearts that babies born with penises prefer the colour blue? You sincerely believe that that is an immutable truth, like, at the biological level?

Cosmik Debris

Executive Member
Explain to me how it isn't? I mean, do you sincerely believe in your heart of hearts that babies born with penises prefer the colour blue? You sincerely believe that that is an immutable truth, like, at the biological level?

No, that's a gender construct. Now, when are you going to stand up for the courage of your convictions and tell the supermarkets to stop perpetuating gender constructs and get rid of the pink toys for children with vags?

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
No, that's a gender construct.
So where is the problem then? You seem not to have all of your screws loose and you can understand a social construct such as gender, so then explain what you are trying so hard to argue with me about? Are there some meds you are supposed to be on?

Now, when are you going to stand up for the courage of your convictions and tell the supermarkets to stop perpetuating gender constructs and get rid of the pink toys for children with vags?
Listen if you are bored then find something to go jerk it to. You came up with this supermarket toy aisle malarkey and frankly I think it is very stupid of you to continue wild such a wild overreach, no one is engaging on it so stfu already.

abzob

Honorary Master
So where is the problem then? You seem not to have all of your screws loose and you can understand a social construct such as gender, so then explain what you are trying so hard to argue with me about? Are there some meds you are supposed to be on?

Listen if you are bored then find something to go jerk it to. You came up with this supermarket toy aisle malarkey and frankly I think it is very stupid of you to continue wild such a wild overreach, no one is engaging on it so stfu already.

Congrats. That’s probably the first time someone got him to shut up as far as I’m aware.

Thugscub

Expert Member
Just be thankful the rugrat popped out in one piece.
Fsk wether it is a boy/girl/hermaphrodite/woke/Sleepy Joe/Trump/Elon/Queen/crocodile/spider.

Sollie

Honorary Master
Just be thankful the rugrat popped out in one piece.
Fsk wether it is a boy/girl/hermaphrodite/woke/Sleepy Joe/Trump/Elon/Queen/crocodile/spider.
The "good old days" when people had 12 children: 6 boys and 6 girls. Now they have 12: one of each. :laugh:

schumi

Honorary Master

Couple whose gender reveal party sparked California wildfire charged in death of Hotshot crew boss​

A couple whose gender reveal party sparked a Southern California wildfire that killed the leader of an elite firefighting team last year were charged with involuntary manslaughter, authorities announced Tuesday.

Refugio Manuel Jimenez Jr. and Angela Renee Jimenez pleaded not guilty Monday to charges involving the El Dorado Fire, San Bernardino County District Attorney Jason Anderson announced at a news conference.

The charges included one felony count of involuntary manslaughter, along with other felony and misdemeanor counts related to the fire. CBS Los Angeles reports the couple each face up to 20 years behind bars if convicted as charged.

More at: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/couple...ire-charged-death-firefighter-charlie-morton/

Emjay

Honorary Master
The more appropriate response is to arrest those officials who could have prevented this through proper forest management.

nightjar

Executive Member
FTFY, "boy" and "girl" are not biological terms, they are social constructs. Conflating the two is a mistake. One that many in this thread continue to deny even exists.
The words "boy" and "girl" are universally recognized synonyms for "male" and "female" children and it has been known for about two million years that one of each adult was needed for most animal reproduction. A tiny percentage of those are abnormal in the sense that they imagine they are the opposite sex.