General anti-Trump sentiment from SA'ns

greg0205

Honorary Master
Sounds appalling, but yet again it represents a group of loonies representing a minority. Democrats have their allies, Antifa, who you don't really need to look for:whistling:
Minority? Really? At this point the majority of his base is evangelical... and, of course, economically anxious folk with confederate flag bumper stickers.

mogiletsiZA

Minority? Really? At this point the majority of his base is evangelical... and, of course, economically anxious folk with confederate flag bumper stickers.
But why do you assume that ALL the evangelicals that voted for him have adopted this iconography?

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
Any anti-Trump sentiment is merely the rational response from the good people of planet earth.

He is a morally bankrupt, racist crook.

Pointless arguing though as Mueller is almost ready to release his findings.

The conservative universe is about to implode.

I cannot wait to see the meltdown on the right once he is shown through evidence to be a Russian asset as well as all of his fishy business dealings over the decades.

You pricks all deserve what's coming for being gullible racist morons.

greg0205

Honorary Master
But why do you assume that ALL the evangelicals that voted for him have adopted this iconography?
Not assuming that at all.

You made the point that folk weren’t electing Jesus and I was pointing out that Trumpian religious iconography is a thing.

mogiletsiZA

Not assuming that at all.

You made the point that folk weren’t electing Jesus and I was pointing out that Trumpian religious iconography is a thing.
I am saying that such iconography would only represent a portion of the evangelical vote. Similarly for the democrats, Antifa, who represent a select minority of an outraged and triggered group - but you conveniently look past acknowledging the presence of lunacy on the left. Which was the premise of my whole argument

mogiletsiZA

Any anti-Trump sentiment is merely the rational response from the good people of planet earth.

He is a morally bankrupt, racist crook.

Pointless arguing though as Mueller is almost ready to release his findings.

The conservative universe is about to implode.

I cannot wait to see the meltdown on the right once he is shown through evidence to be a Russian asset as well as all of his fishy business dealings over the decades.

You pricks all deserve what's coming for being gullible racist morons.
Those are some confident claims there, Mike. Could compare you to an Old Testament Prophet with the amount of self-righteous passion that you have...

greg0205

Honorary Master
I am saying that such iconography would only represent a portion of the evangelical vote. Similarly for the democrats, Antifa, who represent a select minority of an outraged and triggered group - but you conveniently look past acknowledging the presence of lunacy on the left. Which was the premise of my whole argument
We're having two discussions at once and it seems you'd prefer to whatabout with antifa rather than pursue your, "intending to put Jesus into presidency" thing.

Sure. Just let me know how we have an open discussion when you've already judged all Democrats as, "an outraged and triggered group".

mogiletsiZA

We're having two discussions at once and it seems you'd prefer to whatabout with antifa rather than pursue your, "intending to put Jesus into presidency" thing.

Sure. Just let me know how we have an open discussion when you've already judged all Democrats as, "an outraged and triggered group".
Sorry, that was a little stab. I regret "judging" despite you and others judging Trump and his voter base throughout the length of the thread.
Greg, my pal, I guess you can't see how deluded you are. You are so overcome with hatred that you can't see any wrong within your own camp. That's a dangerous thing, friend. I hope you realise that your inherent goodness that you portray to have and your trust in your discernment is the greatest deception that you face.

You are unteachable and therefore very much lost. A prideful mess.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Sorry, that was a little stab. I regret "judging" despite you and others judging Trump and his voter base throughout the length of the thread.
Greg, my pal, I guess you can't see how deluded you are. You are so overcome with hatred that you can't see any wrong within your own camp. That's a dangerous thing, friend. I hope you realise that your inherent goodness that you portray to have and your trust in your discernment is the greatest deception that you face.

You are unteachable and therefore very much lost. A prideful mess.
As I said to Emjay, I’ll probably walk two or three inches taller after this post.

Also, just wanted to make sure I quoted you for reference later this year... You know, for after the Mueller report drops.

rietrot

Honorary Master
As I said to Emjay, I’ll probably walk two or three inches taller after this post.

Also, just wanted to make sure I quoted you for reference later this year... You know, for after the Mueller report drops.
How does the Mueller report change anything he said? Or play into your dislike for evangelical people in Trumps voter base?

Emjay

Executive Member

Seems like you are not the one not willing to have an open debate. It's not whataboutisim, but is actually about your over exaggeration.

@mogiletsiZA --> Welcome to politics on MyBB.

greg0205

Honorary Master
How does the Mueller report change anything he said? Or play into your dislike for evangelical people in Trumps voter base?
Y'all have been taken in by a grifter.

mogiletsi's, "you can't see how deluded you are" and "you can't see any wrong within your own camp" is good projection now, but after we get Mueller's report, I'm betting it'll be priceless.

Then, you get me wrong. I have no issues with folk of faith. None whatsoever.... Thing is, I think Trump's evangelical base are *faithless*. They've turned their backs on Christ in favour of the Marmalade Menace. They've forgotten the, "thou shalt have no other gods before Me" bit and elevated Trump into the engineer of the Rapture. They've decided God's will be done be damned and they're taking the wheel. That makes them dangerous.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Seems like you are not the one not willing to have an open debate. It's not whataboutisim, but is actually about your over exaggeration.

@mogiletsiZA --> Welcome to politics on MyBB.
Hyperbole.

We need to help rietrot with a new word a day and we'll be up to three he's had to google today with that one.

Emjay

Executive Member

mogiletsi's, "you can't see how deluded you are" and "you can't see any wrong within your own camp" is good projection now, but after we get Mueller's report, I'm betting it'll be priceless.

Then, you get me wrong. I have no issues with folk of faith. None whatsoever.... Thing is, I think Trump's evangelical base are *faithless*. They've turned their backs on Christ in favour of the Marmalade Menace. They've forgotten the, "thou shalt have no other gods before Me" bit and elevated Trump into the engineer of the Rapture. They've decided God's will be done be damned and they're taking the wheel. That makes them dangerous.
Please tell me who in the Democratic party is someone worth getting behind? Alexandria Occasional-Cortex? Nancy Pelosi? Elizabeth Warren?

greg0205

Honorary Master
Please tell me who in the Democratic party is someone worth getting behind? Alexandria Occasional-Cortex? Nancy Pelosi? Elizabeth Warren?
Nancy is a boss, but she's not running.

Said it in the Trump thread, I'm hoping the convention gives us some combination of Kamala Harris, Stacey Abrahams, Beto O'Rourke and Cory Booker on the ticket.

Emjay

Executive Member
Nancy is a boss, but she's not running.

Said it in the Trump thread, I'm hoping the convention gives us some combination of Kamala Harris, Stacey Abrahams, Beto O'Rourke and Cory Booker on the ticket.
So, no one.

rietrot

Honorary Master

To get to the people that view Trump as the anti-christ like you suggest but still support him you need to travel to some very strange dark corners of the internet.

Even if Mueller decides Trump himself is a Russian spy, it wouldn't mean that I "was taken by a grifter" I have supported better relations between the two from the start.

The only problem I had with Trump is that Hillary went free. Nothing Mueller can say will beat that disappointment of Trump not honouring his campaign promise of jailing Hillary Clinton.