General Qasem Soleimani, the head of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards' elite Quds Force, has been killed by US forces in Iraq

Norrad

It seems more and more like the threats to the US embassies which led to this assassination were all made up and there is absolutely no evidence to support it. Even the Secretary of Defense said there was no concrete evidence and it was just a belief.

And

So random fears and thoughts are enough to assassinate people on foreign soil. Maybe the police can start arresting us on suspicion that we might drink and drive next weekend.

SoldierMan

Expert Member
It seems more and more like the threats to the US embassies which led to this assassination were all made up and there is absolutely no evidence to support it. Even the Secretary of Defense said there was no concrete evidence and it was just a belief.

And

So random fears and thoughts are enough to assassinate people on foreign soil. Maybe the police can start arresting us on suspicion that we might drink and drive next weekend.
Soleimani is said to have killed around 600 US personal, responsible for planning road side bombs, etc. He got what he deserved.

TysonRoux

Executive Member

And

02/13/2016
Donald Trump Accuses George W. Bush Of Lying To Invade Iraq

Soon to be fired Defense Secretary Mark Esper

Last edited:

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Soleimani is said to have killed around 600 US personal, responsible for planning road side bombs, etc. He got what he deserved.
Yawn, .......... that's not the argument.

Saddam was a vile murdering dictator, killed Iraqis in a mustard gas attack, ........... and that didn't make Bush's lies OK.

3Gee

Expert Member
What were the American soldiers doing in that region when they were blown up ,

Sight seeing tourists ?

Norrad

"is said to"... Now he might have been the evilest man in the world. But is "is said to", "suspected", "rumored to" etc enough to act on? Where does the slope lead to and where does it stop?

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Terrorists that came into existence after the American soldiers invaded their country.
Muslim terrorists are all over the world, and don't need an invasion as an excuse to target innocent civilians.
Iraq had no terrorists under Saddam.
And the Islamic Republic of Iran has no gays.

3Gee

Expert Member
Muslim terrorists are all over the world, and don't need an invasion as an excuse to target innocent civilians.

And the Islamic Republic of Iran has no gays.
Then the US should have their military invading every country around the globe , and not selective countries where they can plunder the oil reserves.

Norrad

Terrorists that came into existence after the American soldiers invaded their country.

Iraq had no terrorists under Saddam.
This is also going to be a "how to define a terrorist" thing. Isn't someone attacking foreign troops in their own country supposed to be called a freedom fighter or militiaman? So if they killed 600 US troops then technically they are not terrorists, but if they attack unarmed civilians or conduct unsanctioned raids into other countries then they are totally terrorists.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Then the US should have their military invading every country around the globe , and not selective countries where they can plunder the oil reserves.
Don't you think that General Qasem Soleimani, the head of the Islamic Republic of Iran's Revolutionary Guards' elite Quds Force was a devout muslim?

Last edited:

3Gee

Expert Member
Don't you think that General Qasem Soleimani, the head of the Islamic Republic of Iranians Revolutionary Guards' elite Quds Force was a devout muslim?
Dude, you are making a total fool of yourself now with that question.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Don't you think that General Qasem Soleimani, the head of the Islamic Republic of Iran's Revolutionary Guards' elite Quds Force was a devout muslim?
Dude, you are making a total fool of yourself now with that question.
LOL
I understand why that was a difficult question for you to answer.

Am I pleased Trump took out another prominent muslim terrorist, yes I am, ........ but that does not mean I'm a trump supporter.

3Gee

Expert Member
LOL
I understand why that was a difficult question for you to answer.

Am I pleased Trump took out another prominent muslim terrorist, yes I am, ........ but that does not mean I'm a trump supporter.

You might not be a Trump supporter , however looking at the questions and statements you making , you fall in exactly the same category as a Trump supporter.

SoldierMan

Expert Member
Yawn, .......... that's not the argument.

Saddam was a vile murdering dictator, killed Iraqis in a mustard gas attack, ........... and that didn't make Bush's lies OK.
Fact is, US troops were/are in Iraq (not Iran @Norrad) fighting ISIS and Soleimani was responsible for actively targeting and killing 600 personal, so in the US' eyes he was a legitimate target.

How they got into Iraq is irrelevant. Should the US leave Iraq, IMO yes they should.