General Qasem Soleimani, the head of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards' elite Quds Force, has been killed by US forces in Iraq

saturnz

Honorary Master
and supposedly a comic...

The only thing funny about him is the irony that he is just another rabid lefty working for Putin's propaganda outlet.
That is true, do you know of any lies that he has spread?

MidnightWizard

Executive Member
Wtf does this have to do with your original question?
I moved on -- OK ?
I was under the impression EVERYTHING had something to do with -- OIL
I have been following MyBB for too long
The heat has scrambled my brain ... temporarily
I will be thinking straight again after sundown

SoldierMan

Expert Member
and supposedly a comic...

The only thing funny about him is the irony that he is just another rabid lefty working for Putin's propaganda outlet.
Rabid lefty?? I've watched him a number of times and I would say he leans slightly left but certainly not rabidly so. How much of Camp have you actually watched?

Everyone that works for RT is not a Russian agent/stooge... :rolleyes: you do know that right?

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
I moved on -- OK ?
I was under the impression EVERYTHING had something to do with -- OIL
I have been following MyBB for too long
The heat has scrambled my brain ... temporarily
I will be thinking straight again after sundown
Cool. No problem. Have a good weekend.

GotToLuveIT

Mine was oil, which was the question. Your reply is regarding gas found at sea.
If you read the article you would see that they moved the economy away from oil and replaced it with gas.
Hence the 2016 figures in the 1st google return and your situation is out of date.
So the answer to the question is they have reduced the need to get oil, making the "entire point" moot.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
If you read the article you would see that they moved the economy away from oil and replaced it with gas.
Hence the 2016 figures in the 1st google return and your situation is out of date.
So the answer to the question is they have reduced the need to get oil, making the "entire point" moot.
Nevermind. Not worth the effort

Pegasus

Expert Member
Lee Camp is a foreign agent
They don’t show the audience in that clip as far as I could see. Just scrolled you, one minute of listening was too much. He didn’t seem to interact with an audience either, just looked straight into the camera.

Looks like they add fake audience reactions in and then fake profiles add comments praising him.

STS

Mafia Detective
They don’t show the audience in that clip as far as I could see. Just scrolled you, one minute of listening was too much. He didn’t seem to interact with an audience either, just looked straight into the camera.

Looks like they add fake audience reactions in and then fake profiles add comments praising him.
Let's assume all that is true for the sake of your argument, does it change his points?

Sl8er

Executive Member

Pre-show

Pegasus

Expert Member
Watch at least the first 4 mins.

EDIT: Or not. Whatever. I'm not trying to convince anyone.
He's trying to fill the George Carlin gap, but to me he's not nearly close enough.
Maybe younger people will like that. Too me he's too stiff and fake.

Its like he's reading off a teleprompter.

Sl8er

Executive Member
He's trying to fill the George Carlin gap, but to me he's not nearly close enough.
Maybe younger people will like that. Too me he's too stiff and fake.

Its like he's reading off a teleprompter.
Walks away with: He's a bad comedian and he's reading off a teleprompter.

Yeah-ok, I'm not going to be part of this conversation....
*salutes*

Pegasus

Expert Member
Walks away with: He's a bad comedian and he's reading off a teleprompter.

Yeah-ok, I'm not going to be part of this conversation....
*salutes*
How is the fake comedy opinion from fake state sponsored RT news relevant?

Gordon_R

Executive Member
How is the fake comedy opinion from fake state sponsored RT news relevant?
Lee Camp is an acquired taste. He uses biting satire to speak truth to power. His points should make you think, even if you don't agree with any of them.