Generator or Inverter for residential use?

If my batteries weren’t balanced correctly at the time of the install (different procedure to what Steve gave me) will the cloudlink fix it or will the Sunsynk BMS have corrected it by now?

Both batteries were separately drained to 0 and charged back up to 100% before both were switched on to work together.

Apparently this is not the correct procedure. Something about running them down in AGM mode etc.

Beyond frustrated now.

This is my view from Woodstock towards the helderberg mountains and my solar is only ding 5kw.20220105_153235.jpg

Begged and pleaded now for them to put my software back and use someone else's inverter to test the new software.

So power is out in our area, I only realised when I heard neighbours gennies running. With the raining/cloud weather I'm forced to turn off a few non-essentials in the essentials, to keep the house running ( I turned off 1 of the fridges and all of the internal lights).

I'm hoping that I can get some sun later, otherwise I will need to start my own genny.

1641458020111.png
1641458166180.png

Inverter performing as expected after the software was rolled back.

I guess I'll not be requesting another software update until this is resolved.

My current software on the second screenshot and last pic is the new software. Screenshot_20220106-135547_solarmanPro.jpgScreenshot_20220104-104959_SOLARMAN%20Smart.jpgScreenshot_20220105-110313_SOLARMAN%20Smart.jpg

Someone in this thread used some really nice trunking on their install, bit I can't find those posts again. Anyone remember who that was, or what the trunking was called?

Howzit guys

Can anyone assist how to connect to solarman business (currently on solarman smart), my main aim is to be able remotely adjust settings (
as what is on the sunsynk inverter screen)?

Thanks @AchmatK for helping with my registration.

For those guys who've recently added their plant to the solarman business app, how did you go about it? Did you create a new plant or find plant and under what tab in the business app did you create it?

I've added the details in terms of address/name etc across from the smart app to the business app but when I try to add the logger it says already added to another plant, can't add logger.

The business app does show a link to my solarman smart user number. But the newly added plant shows incomplete and no details currently.

Thanks @AchmatK for helping with my registration.

For those guys who've recently added their plant to the solarman business app, how did you go about it? Did you create a new plant or find plant and under what tab in the business app did you create it?

I've added the details in terms of address/name etc across from the smart app to the business app but when I try to add the logger it says already added to another plant, can't add logger.

The business app does show a link to my solarman smart user number. But the newly added plant shows incomplete and no details currently.
Register your company with solarman business, go under solarman smart -> authorizations and add your company.

Register your company with solarman business, go under solarman smart -> authorizations and add your company.
Thank you, ay its already authorised by the company who done the installation.
What can I do? Does he have to remove himself as a installer or can he add me as an installer for the remote access?

Back