Genuine Government Advert - Australia

R13...

Honorary Master
South Africans and Americans should do one too. They'd just have to use this as a template. What's with the "genuine" in the title?

R13...

Honorary Master
If Zoomzoom did fact checking, she'd realise that it's a satire piece from The Juice Media. Nothing genuine about it.
Or just assume it's not genuine because it is on Facebook until proven otherwise.

Zoomzoom

Executive Member
Idiots. It is genuine as opposed to the BS that generally flows from the mouths of politicians. It tells a more truthful truth rather than propaganda.

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Guys, he isn't saying it is genuine... The series is called genuine government
The series is called the Honest Government Ad.

Those Australiens [sic] have a wicked sense of humour. ;)

genetic

Honorary Master
Idiots. It is genuine as opposed to the BS that generally flows from the mouths of politicians. It tells a more truthful truth rather than propaganda.
WTF are you smoking? It is NOT a genuine government advert.

Go learn the difference between the terminology 'honest' and 'genuine'.

^^vampire^^

Expert Member
Yeah not genuine, but hell I'm glad it's over (for now). The election videos on TV have been painful and continuous. The only thing I like about them is that they are brutally honest but watching the same one 20-30 times during a 1 hour show really hurts.

MrJacques

Yeah not genuine, but hell I'm glad it's over (for now). The election videos on TV have been painful and continuous. The only thing I like about them is that they are brutally honest but watching the same one 20-30 times during a 1 hour show really hurts.
How accurate would you say the ad is? I think a lot of us thinking of leaving SA have rose colored glasses on when looking at other places, but it seems each place has it's own issues.

Zoomzoom

Executive Member
How accurate would you say the ad is? I think a lot of us thinking of leaving SA have rose colored glasses on when looking at other places, but it seems each place has it's own issues.
For those issues that I am aware of, it seems accurate. I'd need to fact check a few other things mentioned, but based on the truthfulness of the elements I do know I will take their word for it.