George Floyd death

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) It didn’t say “black students”. It said any students affected. Only people like you would think that George Floyd’s death only affected black people.

2) You’re much further away and his death seems to have gotten you quite worked up.

Ok fine. My point still still stands and applies to all students studying at Oxford then.

2) It hasn't got me worked up at all. I've attended zero marches. What has got me worked up is the hysterical reaction to the death and the implicit support given to the rioters/looters by mainstream media and corporates because they all suffer from groupthink. Remember how the US media were promoting social distancing before the protests and then that all curiously disappeared...

Emjay

Honorary Master
bwahaha what?? Answer the damn question.

You first.

If you want to play these stupid games, expect stupid prizes.

What if I am a descendant of one of the people Mandela killed? Should that statue be allowed to stand?

rietrot

Honorary Master
And the slaves? Do they have that right?
Lol identity politics. You just cannot understand that certain things are wrong. So you are switching the group thats affected around to try and make something fit.

Tearing down of statues is bad. Period. It doesn't matter who does it to what statues.

azbob

Honorary Master
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Three NYPD officers were taken to a hospital after ingesting a foreign substance, which the union says was believed to be bleach.

Debunked - end of gloating.

At least they won’t get Covid-19 now.

buka001

Honorary Master
Giving people "lenience" on the back of George Floyd's death is pathetic, laughable and really entrenching victim-hood.

Creating fake Twitter accounts is not proof of violence being committed.

Katharine Birbalsingh is a white nationalist? Ok, then.

No narrative fell down, Buka. Yes, I am comfortable to admit there is proof of far Right extremists getting involved. Are you comfortable to admit the majority of looting and violence was done by left extremists in Democratic cities?

Based Hungary is a white nationalist.

Anyway, you see as soon as the major violent protests from the weekend at the end of May were still up front and in everyones mind, I said this -

Straight away I acknowledged the influence of far left extremists in the propagation of violence over this event. I was able to acknowledge and see this from the start.

Your response to that was this -

Really.JPG

Here you completely refuse to acknowledge that their may be right wing nationalists involved in this and went so far as to push a narrative that literally fell down the next day as arrest records of some of the people showed there to be right wing nationalists involved as well. Here you are pushing that it is only the left and I can't both sides it.

That is why I responded with -

1592309502047.png

And then you spoke to soon and said I was making up conspiracy theories.

Spoke to soon.JPG

So I am sorry that this narrative of yours fell apart the next day. It is what it is.

But, to go on about good faith debating, when you and the other right wing posters on this thread laughed in unison and gaslighted me and slurred me for those prescient posts of mine, is somewhat cheap.

I called it as it is and the arrest records, statements from the FBI and so forth have vindicated that.

buka001

Honorary Master
did he lie about events and ignore information to suit his agenda?

the movement today, this blm farce. keep up, are you retarded?

what i do is of importance, not what box you put me in.

you guys suck at comprehension or just twist it to suit your self proclaimed moment of fake glory. one can see why your types support all the bullshit. so desperate.

hey muppets heres a truth for you, your great grandparents would be called racist today for the way they spoke and thought in their era, your homes and accomplishments should be demolished because it has progressed of off them.

I don't know if he lied? What evidence do you have?

This is what you said -

oh really?

so those you mentioned were also toppled by farce movements perpetuated by fake information.

sheesh, that blond gym bunny chick might have a point then, who knew?!

I mentioned Boudicia, founding fathers of America, Communism in Poland and the Czech Republic.

Where has BLM toppled any statues of Boudicia, the founding fathers of America or Stalin Statues in Poland and Czech Republic? Care to share any links here?

TysonRoux

Honorary Master
Charges dropped against black pastor who was assaulted; now 5 people are charged with hate crimes

Five people have been charged with hate crimes in Virginia and the black pastor they are accused of attacking is no longer facing charges for pulling out a gun during the incident.

Leon McCray Sr. was arrested and charged with brandishing a firearm during a June 1 incident in the town of Edinburg in Shenandoah County, a news release from the Shenandoah County sheriff said.

McCray, a 61-year-old pastor at Lighthouse Church & Marketplace Ministries International, told CNN affiliate WHSV that the incident started when he noticed two people dragging a refrigerator toward the dumpsters at an apartment building he owns in Edinburg.

When he confronted them and asked them to leave they "got irate" with him before leaving and then returned with three more people who began to threaten him and use "all types of racial slurs," McCray told WHSV.

200615231259-virginia-group-hate-crime-arrest-exlarge-169.jpg

They were forced to remove their MAGA hats for the mugshots.

Emjay

Honorary Master
Don’t flatter yourself. You’re the only woman in here so it had to be you.

Like I said. Rent free.

GBM has not been around for how long? A year now? 6 months? I am sure you can tell me how long it's been?

azbob

Honorary Master
From L-R : Emjay, SoldierMan, Rietrot, Xarog/GBM, Jabulani22

Just kidding :p

Looks like I might have to explain why I chose who I chose since some people are taking it too seriously.

Emjay - thought it’s obvious but because she’s the only woman here.

SoldierMan - looks like he could be a war veteran.

Rietrot - that mischievous look. You know he’s going to stir up trouble.

Gingerbeardman - Self-explanatory

Jabulani22 - This face just screams “let’s wait for the toxicology report”

Jabulani22

Executive Member
Just imagine justifying property destruction because some guy high on drugs resisted arrest , or like the latest one who tried to kill cops .

Jabulani22

Executive Member
Looks like I might have to explain why I chose who I chose since some people are taking it too seriously.

Emjay - thought it’s obvious but because she’s the only woman here.

SoldierMan - looks like he could be a war veteran.

Rietrot - that mischievous look. You know he’s going to stir up trouble.

Gingerbeardman - Self-explanatory

Jabulani22 - This face just screams “let’s wait for the toxicology report”
That face looks like the guy with a crossbow from the walking dead , if he did meth instead of acting.(tons of meth )

Status
Not open for further replies.