George Floyd death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emjay

Honorary Master
You still haven't answered my question..... would you protect an ISIS flag or a bin laden statue(which was erected to commemorate him)?

Yes. I would. I would however move it to a museum. And, how does one protect a flag?

Your little gotcha games are boring.

ponder

Honorary Master
You are being obtuse, even now after I told you what I meant and in which context.

because, as a black man in the US, you know either way, you are ****ed. Blaming victims, for the excesses of a system...sorry, you just reinforced that system.

I do not exonerate the cops from their actions at all, they should be prosecuted for causing the guys death. All I'm saying is that he should know that the odds are against him, even here in shitsville I wouldn't do that, never mind in a place as racist as the USA. All I'm saying is he should've foreseen that happening. It's like me walking up to @Flarsiep and giving him one moerse PK full well knowing he is a big guy (using him as an example as he said he is a big rugby player in another thread), and then being surprised when he flattens me.

He is still guilty of assault, but it doesn't mean I wasn't an idiot.

yebocan

Honorary Master
I do not exonerate the cops from their actions at all, they should be prosecuted for causing the guys death. All I'm saying is that he should know that the odds are against him, even here in shitsville I wouldn't do that, never mind in a place as racist as the USA. All I'm saying is he should've foreseen that happening. It's like me walking up to @Flarsiep and giving him one moerse PK full well knowing he is a big guy (using him as an example as he said he is a big rugby player in another thread), and then being surprised when he flattens me.

He is still guilty of assault, but it doesn't mean I wasn't an idiot.

people do stupid things, for sure...that is why we have a social contract, someone one /authority comes in and sorts out the stupidity. Charge him with assault.. .... but with no deadly weapon, why the hell shoot a person? , running away from you.

cerebus

Honorary Master

ponder

Honorary Master
Did you know their dear leader, the Orange Dotard, is the least racist person you'll ever find.

You'll also find that they refer to white adult males as men, not boys, and black adult males as boy, its a trait that SA rednecks share with the Yank rednecks.

Now I'm a trump supporter as well :unsure:

Sollie

Honorary Master
You're trying but failing hard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue Scroll down it's there.

There's more.

Everybody knows it's a statue except those that want to redefine what a statue is by the looks of things.

Last sentence: https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/thr...-revolution-chop.1089037/page-4#post-25620017

Sollie

Honorary Master
Did you know their dear leader, the Orange Dotard, is the least racist person you'll ever find.

You'll also find that they refer to white adult males as men, not boys, and black adult males as boy, its a trait that SA rednecks share with the Yank rednecks.
Your TDS is showing again, have some meds. You're getting your geography horribly mixed up.
Screenshot_30.jpg

buka001

Honorary Master
A good thread debunking the graph that gets posted over and over in this thread about race based violence statistics.

5ac14d7077ead93e3bd2c909229ed6ee.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.