Geothermal Generators Suppliers and/or Installers in South Africa?

GipsyD

So, as the question suggests....

I am currently doing an exercise to see the amount of money needed to move my factories and home off the grid completely, or at the very least, partially off the grid, thanks to Load Shedding of course.

Now, to the question at hand. I am looking at all forms of alternative energy sources (i.e. Solar, Wave Current Generators, Wind Turbines, the works), but I can't find any installers or suppliers online that provide geothermal generators.

Does anyone in South Africa keep these generators? Can anyone provide a link to their website or store, so I can request prices and quotations.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
We are not a great Geothermal supply location from what I know (though I may be wrong)... also the costs to implement Geothermal for relatively small scale generation activities don't make sense, its bollocks expensive to do.

You would be best served with a mix of solar, wind more than likely in this country.

GipsyD

We are not a great Geothermal supply location from what I know (though I may be wrong)... also the costs to implement Geothermal for relatively small scale generation activities don't make sense, its bollocks expensive to do.

You would be best served with a mix of solar, wind more than likely in this country.
You make a good point. I will look into other alternatives other than geothermal. Thanks for the reply, and sorry for the late response :p