Germany synagogue shooting: Gunman kills multiple people in Halle attack

Ninja'd

A Djinn
Taking bets.

Neo-Nazis - 5/1
Muslims - 7/2
Mentally unstable - 10/1

Okty

I'm more surprised I didn't include the Baader Meinhoff Complex or as per some on this forum, the Jews themselves.
Well, after the story of the local jew in SA who scammed his fellows on a Ponzi scheme, you never know...

Compton_effect

Honorary Master
I've been told that the correct term is "revert".
I had to Google that one. 'Many Muslims prefer to say that they've "reverted," not "converted," to Islam, due to the belief that Islamic faith is the natural, original state. '
Sounds like the type of thing an American Fundamentalist Christian should have thought of.

buka001

Expert Member
I seem to recall posting a story about the rise of Neo-Nazi and far right groups in Germany and the usual on the forum laughing it off as nothing too serious.

Ok then.

Jabulani22

Expert Member
Good thing he didnt make his own guns out of readily available materials , ban assault rifle 15's and automatic killer 47 ,reports are he killed a german woman and a guy from the kebab shop , hardly antisemetic even if he did start at a synagogue ,its door held against his attempts.
We should focus on the real victims here , those dead and not those with a damaged door.

buka001

Expert Member
Good thing he didnt make his own guns out of readily available materials , ban assault rifle 15's and automatic killer 47 ,reports are he killed a german woman and a guy from the kebab shop , hardly antisemetic even if he did start at a synagogue ,its door held against his attempts.
We should focus on the real victims here , those dead and not those with a damaged door.
Denies the holocaust, blames the jews and goes to a synagogue to kill jews, but you think its not antisemetic because he failed to kill many Jews.

Ridiculous terrorist apologism from you.