Germany synagogue shooting: Gunman kills multiple people in Halle attack

Jabulani22

Expert Member
Denies the holocaust, blames the jews and goes to a synagogue to kill jews, but you think its not antisemetic because he failed to kill many Jews.

Ridiculous terrorist apologism from you.
Did he kill any jews ? i never said he wasnt antisemetic did i ?
Learn to read first , we should be in solidarity with the people that died not the people who have a damaged door.

Edit , i would take offense to your painting me as a terrorist sympathiser but unfortunately for you i am on record condemning ALL terrorist actions , so yeah go fly that kite somewhere else buddy .

rietrot

Honorary Master
Seems he is a holocaust denier. Calls himself Anon.

Complains about declining birth rates and blames the Jews for all what he perceives are the problems.

Once again the thing I keep warning about might happen, for the reasons I say will happen, happens.

Well if your country has laws against questioning the holocaust it is bound to breed crazies with questions about it.

Jabulani22

Expert Member
Well if your country has laws against questioning the holocaust it is bound to breed crazies with questions about it.
Yeah people tend to get all inquisitive about taboo subjects and it also seems to be a font of people with martyrdom complexes.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Yeah people tend to get all inquisitive about taboo subjects and it also seems to be a font of people with martyrdom complexes.
If something is taboo it creates conspiracies around it and drives it underground. I'm actually surprised that more of these guys don't lash out.

Jabulani22

Expert Member
If something is taboo it creates conspiracies around it and drives it underground. I'm actually surprised that more of these guys don't lash out.
Yup , something as big and documented as the camps and deaths should be open to public scrutiny ,it would be fine to criminalise nazi symbols and forming another sa/ss .

Glock26

Expert Member
Getting to any Synagogue and through security on Yom Kippur anywhere in the world would have been a massive feat. It is a time of the year that security is highest and measures are in place. If he tried it here, his ass would have been handed to him well ventilated. A-hole.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Seems he is a holocaust denier. Calls himself Anon.

Complains about declining birth rates and blames the Jews for all what he perceives are the problems.

Once again the thing I keep warning about might happen, for the reasons I say will happen, happens.

Blamed feminism, too. Like regressive bingo.

But, you should be focusing on the real problem - gender neutral bathrooms.

rambo919

Expert Member
Is that a home-made gun? The way he shoots looks ridiculous.

Why would a "halocaust denier" do violence against jews? That makes no sense.

Polymathic

Honorary Master
Wait who was running the Kebab Shop? Aren't Kebab Shops mostly run by the Turks in Germany?

buka001

Expert Member
Is that a home-made gun? The way he shoots looks ridiculous.

Why would a "halocaust denier" do violence against jews? That makes no sense.
Holocaust deniers are generally antisemetic and choose to believe the Nazis were not as bad as they actually were.

They believe that some secret cabal of Jewish leaders created the myth of the Holocaust to garner sympathy for Jews and have soaked up other myths, such as the "good" Wehrmacht.

They think that the Holocaust is used to make the Nazis seem more evil and consequently they resent Jews even more.

konfab

Honorary Master
Blamed feminism, too. Like regressive bingo.

But, you should be focusing on the real problem - gender neutral bathrooms.
1. Far right wing
2. Hates Jews
3. Denies holocaust
4. Hates equal treatment of woman

Pretty much fits the bill for both Islamist and neo-Nazi ideology TBH.

I would bet this individual also expresses the following views since they go with the territory of totalitarian ideology:

5. Hates free market capitalism
6. Believes in corporal punishment
7. Hates small government.
8. Doesn't believe in liberty for people.

buka001

Expert Member
1. Far right wing
2. Hates Jews
3. Denies holocaust
4. Hates equal treatment of woman

Pretty much fits the bill for both Islamist and neo-Nazi ideology TBH.

I would bet this individual also expresses the following views since they go with the territory of totalitarian ideology:

5. Hates free market capitalism
6. Believes in corporal punishment
7. Hates small government.
8. Doesn't believe in liberty for people.
Looks like he was also a fan of 8chan. Waiting for more info on this and verification, but some reports on his manifesto says he makes mention of it.

He did call himself Anon after all.

What he looks like.