Germany synagogue shooting: Gunman kills multiple people in Halle attack

rietrot

Honorary Master
I covered this.

The single biggest argument that destroys the legitimacy of the Neo-Nazi ideology is the Holocaust. It shows the true evil nature at the heart of Nazism.

To try seem legitimate if the Holocaust is made to be less serious, less of a thing, they can argue it was not that bad.
Ja, no. I think you are falling for the Nazi propaganda.

Jabulani22

Executive Member
Its like saying Apartheid never happened. All the protests were a plot to get rid of the white government and eventually replace with corrupt cadres, to destroy the economy.
See post 77 , its a false equivalency yada yada .

Jabulani22

Executive Member
I have researched this.

I have read first hand accounts, Nazi documentation that illustrate very clearly that it happened and the numbers are very reasonable estimate.

Hell even one of the central Nazi architects of the genocide, Adolf Eichmann, said at his trial his estimates were around 6 million jews were killed.
Researched ? did you find lamp shades and soap ? piles of clothing and shoes ? swimming pools and post offices ?
Did you find the locations of death camps being predominantly in the russian liberated camps ?
Anyone who is tortured would admit anything , its why we dont use that method to get confessions.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Its like saying Apartheid never happened. All the protests were a plot to get rid of the white government and eventually replace with corrupt cadres, to destroy the economy.
That would be half true. Stating half truths turn people into Nazis or mentaly ill terrorist?

You could ignore the entire holocaust and the Nazis would still have been stupid to invade Poland. The holocaust is probably the least bad decision they made, and they would have gotten away with it if they kept it in Germany.

Last edited:

buka001

Executive Member
Researched ? did you find lamp shades and soap ? piles of clothing and shoes ? swimming pools and post offices ?
Did you find the locations of death camps being predominantly in the russian liberated camps ?
Anyone who is tortured would admit anything , its why we dont use that method to get confessions.
Lampshades and soap is an urban legend.

Piles of clothing and shoes I have seen these. I have been to Auschwitz, Sachsenhausen near Berlin, Museum of Terror, museums in Cologne, Dusseldorf, Nuremberg, Budapest and more.

The camps were predominantly in Poland, as it was out of sight of Allied planes. The Nazis wanted to hide these.

Jabulani22

Executive Member
Lampshades and soap is an urban legend.

Piles of clothing and shoes I have seen these. I have been to Auschwitz, Sachsenhausen near Berlin, Museum of Terror, museums in Cologne, Dusseldorf, Nuremberg, Budapest and more.

The camps were predominantly in Poland, as it was out of sight of Allied planes. The Nazis wanted to hide these.
Urban legend lol it was official accusations at people's death sentencing , which was refuted .
As for clothing and shoes , the inmates were issued uniforms .
Poland is pretty far east yeah , Russia was an allied power too , complete with an air force and some bombers could fly that far from the west anyhow .
Try again , decant some kool-aid 1st though.

buka001

Executive Member
Urban legend lol it was official accusations at people's death sentencing , which was refuted .
As for clothing and shoes , the inmates were issued uniforms .
Poland is pretty far east yeah , Russia was an allied power too , complete with an air force and some bombers could fly that far from the west anyhow .
Try again , decant some kool-aid 1st though.
You are incorrect. At the actual court case where it was claimed that the wife of the Buchenwald camp commandant used skin to make lamps, the judge dismissed the claim due to lack of evidence.

Some inmates arrived at the death camps were killed within an hour in the gas chambers. Why were they given uniforms? They were selected by camp doctors and sent to a holding area, where they were told to undress to get a delousing shower. They were put into the gas chamber and Zyklon B was put in. At Treblinka, the Nazis even put up a fake ticket office,train schedule and clock to make it seem legitimate. I have seen these areas firsthand, read transcripts of camp guards and other witnesses.

Camps were liberated by British, Americans and Russians. All the Allied nations were aware of these camps as the war progressed.

Jabulani22

Executive Member
You are incorrect. At the actual court case where it was claimed that the wife of the Buchenwald camp commandant used skin to make lamps, the judge dismissed the claim due to lack of evidence.

Some inmates arrived at the death camps were killed within an hour in the gas chambers. Why were they given uniforms? They were selected by camp doctors and sent to a holding area, where they were told to undress to get a delousing shower. They were put into the gas chamber and Zyklon B was put in. At Treblinka, the Nazis even put up a fake ticket office,train schedule and clock to make it seem legitimate. I have seen these areas firsthand, read transcripts of camp guards and other witnesses.

Camps were liberated by British, Americans and Russians. All the Allied nations were aware of these camps as the war progressed.
I am correct , you provided the wiki without me prompting.
Fake buildings to what effect ? to bluff inmates ? guards ? edit - talking of fake ,how about smoke stacks not connected to the building ? or hastily chipped holes in the ceiling ? maybe some wooden doors ?
Wow just stop , you went to an approved narrative hivemind session/s and wonder why your beliefs are skew , its the same as if you went the other way like this guy did , both are wrong .
The correct method is to allow private unbiased investigation into it , finished and klaar no social or financial penalties for finding refutation of anything or confirmation.

buka001

Executive Member
I am correct , you provided the wiki without me prompting.
Fake buildings to what effect ? to bluff inmates ? guards ? edit - talking of fake ,how about smoke stacks not connected to the building ? or hastily chipped holes in the ceiling ? maybe some wooden doors ?
Wow just stop , you went to an approved narrative hivemind session/s and wonder why your beliefs are skew , its the same as if you went the other way like this guy did , both are wrong .
The correct method is to allow private unbiased investigation into it , finished and klaar no social or financial penalties for finding refutation of anything or confirmation.
Who was sentenced to death because of lampshades? Give me your source material.

Buildings were to bluff arrivals so they went calmly to the gas chambers.

I literally saw the smoke stack connected to the building with my own eyes.

You can carry out private investigation. You can review documentation any time.

Jabulani22

Executive Member
Who was sentenced to death because of lampshades? Give me your source material.

Buildings were to bluff arrivals so they went calmly to the gas chambers.

I literally saw the smoke stack connected to the building with my own eyes.

You can carry out private investigation. You can review documentation any time.
I said at their death sentence hearing , not that they got it for the lamp shades.

Wow bluff new arrivals but what of the old seasoned hands that survived ? what of the people with stories so outlandish and some even proven liars ?
Edit - seems a bit much to calm people when you just trained them en masse to a site and now have them under your weapon's killing gaze doesnt it ?

You saw one , there may be a camp with the stack not connected but when viewed from the front it looks like it is .

You can investigate but if you say anything not approved of , you are accused of hate speech .

You are disingenuous in your replies and seemingly repeat things as if to bait and i am willing to bet if you were defeated by logic you would return at the next moment with the same talking points.

Why wont these organisations allow reports of lowered death counts ? even if the official jewish deathcount was 100k , people would still be horrified , but no we persist with the 6 million figure which has been spouted on many different occasions in history and is purported to be a sacred number too , you know how you get extremism ? you ban thought and drive questions underground ,this solidifies the resolve and isolates the people into echo chambers , much like those sites you visited this skews people's critical thought.

Jabulani22

Executive Member
Back on topic then .
What exactly is the point of flowers at the door ?
Put them where the people died , even the headlines are misleading , nobody was shot at the synagogue.

buka001

Executive Member
I said at their death sentence hearing , not that they got it for the lamp shades.

Wow bluff new arrivals but what of the old seasoned hands that survived ? what of the people with stories so outlandish and some even proven liars ?
Edit - seems a bit much to calm people when you just trained them en masse to a site and now have them under your weapon's killing gaze doesnt it ?

You saw one , there may be a camp with the stack not connected but when viewed from the front it looks like it is .

You can investigate but if you say anything not approved of , you are accused of hate speech .

You are disingenuous in your replies and seemingly repeat things as if to bait and i am willing to bet if you were defeated by logic you would return at the next moment with the same talking points.

Why wont these organisations allow reports of lowered death counts ? even if the official jewish deathcount was 100k , people would still be horrified , but no we persist with the 6 million figure which has been spouted on many different occasions in history and is purported to be a sacred number too , you know how you get extremism ? you ban thought and drive questions underground ,this solidifies the resolve and isolates the people into echo chambers , much like those sites you visited this skews people's critical thought.
Yes it was at the hearing and it was shown to have no evidence, so the fact that someone actually made lampshades from the skin of prisoners is untrue. A urban legend. I am correct. Thanks for confirming.

The old seasoned ones that survived are the ones that told people about it when they were liberated. Also camp guards, commandant's and so on. Loads of testimony that corroborates these things.

The falsified ones were discovered and discounted, that is how we know about them.

The Jewish people had been under a trained weapon for years. Just another train stop was just another train stop. Most Jewish people who arrived at the camps had already spent time in ghettos or other camps, so were mostly malnourished and weakened. SS camp guards did say that they don't think that people fell for it, as most of them were screaming and pleading for their lives and desperately trying to save their children.

I saw one. I also saw actual Nazi design drawings for the camps. The chimneys are connected.

It is hate speech. It propagates a myth to cover up the mass killing of a specific group of people, just because they belonged to that group of people.

The number is significant because that is the factual number. To diminish it, diminishes the crimes and the memory of it. It is based on heaps of evidence that has been reviewed by people from all corners of the globe. Your poster boy denialists have been defeated in court, their evidence debunked. They have done those investigations and failed to prove anything, other than the fact that they are incompetent.

Jabulani22

Executive Member
Yes it was at the hearing and it was shown to have no evidence, so the fact that someone actually made lampshades from the skin of prisoners is untrue. A urban legend. I am correct. Thanks for confirming.

The old seasoned ones that survived are the ones that told people about it when they were liberated. Also camp guards, commandant's and so on. Loads of testimony that corroborates these things.

The falsified ones were discovered and discounted, that is how we know about them.

The Jewish people had been under a trained weapon for years. Just another train stop was just another train stop. Most Jewish people who arrived at the camps had already spent time in ghettos or other camps, so were mostly malnourished and weakened. SS camp guards did say that they don't think that people fell for it, as most of them were screaming and pleading for their lives and desperately trying to save their children.

I saw one. I also saw actual Nazi design drawings for the camps. The chimneys are connected.

It is hate speech. It propagates a myth to cover up the mass killing of a specific group of people, just because they belonged to that group of people.

The number is significant because that is the factual number. To diminish it, diminishes the crimes and the memory of it. It is based on heaps of evidence that has been reviewed by people from all corners of the globe. Your poster boy denialists have been defeated in court, their evidence debunked. They have done those investigations and failed to prove anything, other than the fact that they are incompetent.
So you do have a reading problem , also i dont have any poster boys for denialism , im on the side of truth and the interest of truth dictates that you should not make any facts hate speech , why arent other genocides covered too ?
Hate speech would be saying it never happened , if facts showed it happened but the death count must be revised by 4 million then its not hate speech , once again nobody is allowed to investigate freely as we see with people being jailed due to voicing a different opinion to the official narrative.

As to the liars , some went many years before discovery , did they get jail time for lying about such a sensitive subject ? probably not .

Anyhow go about your business and get back on topic as i have , there are many sides to a debate and as long as something is debated then the facts are not settled either way .(in this case due to the lack of open free and fair research ability).